• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Taggart has officially changed the culture.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

It was a nice comeback win. It was encouraging to see the team not quit and keep battling back.

To the title of the thread I will say this is a start to changing the culture. Let's hope this is the start of consistently better play and winning football for the rest of the year.

Too hard to make a blanket assessment about what the team is or isn't based on one good half vs a horrible 1-5 team. Let's see that fight and execution for the rest of the season. For now just enjoying the win and remaining hopeful for the rest

of the year.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  2,653
  • Days Won:  2

I agree. This wouldn't have happened the last few years

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

We were the complete opposite of last week...strong first half, then fell apart the second half. Way to persevere and take control of the game in the second half when being down big. Hopefully we can go into the Cincy game and play a solid game for all 4 Qs.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,578
  • Days Won:  29

Difference between 1-5 and 2-4 is not that much.

We came back from down 27-7

Great win!

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

He was prolly the happiest person on the field after the game, it wouldve been ugly on the webz if we had lost

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

I agree. With the exception of NC State, this team has never laid down and taken a pounding. All hard fought, frustrating losses. Lost to Maryland, ECU, and even Wisconsin after putting up an amazing fight imo. This team is significantly better than last year's. Still not good, but better. I predicted 4-8 at the beginning. I think it will come from SMU. Thats a 200% improvement. 

• Topic Count:  103
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

Sat right behind the bench today. The started to get discourage but the coaches and a few key players (Dunkley, Cliett, few offense guys) wouldn't let em stay down. Was proud that they didn't quit and fought the whole way to the win. Still some talent issues (But our RB's looking really good) that some decent recruiting should fix this next year. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

Sat right behind the bench today. The started to get discourage but the coaches and a few key players (Dunkley, Cliett, few offense guys) wouldn't let em stay down. Was proud that they didn't quit and fought the whole way to the win. Still some talent issues (But our RB's looking really good) that some decent recruiting should fix this next year. 

I don't remember seeing any TV shots of Bulls fans.  What you estimate the number that showed up? 

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

I don't remember seeing any TV shots of Bulls fans.  What you estimate the number that showed up? 

I heard 20.

• Topic Count:  103
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

20 would be a far estimate. But you can ask Andre Davis, he gave me his gloves.