• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Texas is Officially Official

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

I think Big12 should check his attendance stats. UT is nowhere near 102K in game attendance. For the last decade they've been an also ran and nothing more.

Didn't they win some sort of National Championship or something in the last decade?

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  301
  • Days Won:  0

So we are getting paid to play Texas? Jeez. It is what it is, I suppose.

We're getting paid TWICE to play them, and we're paying them ONCE to play us.

They will sell far more tickets at RJS once than we will sell in Austin twice.

Looks like we get the long end of the stick...

It's a 2 for 1, something that this board turned its nose up at not that long ago. I assume it is your contention that a large contingent of Longhorn fans in RJS is a good thing as well? I cannot look at this as a "long end of the stick". Like I said, it is what it is. Glad we have a marquee opponent and just hope the program is back to the point where we can put a beatdown on them. Edited by Soopuh Fly

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  22

After visiting the UCF board in the past and now this board, I now understand why UCF fans talk badly about USF.  

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  22

It's a 2 for 1, something that this board turned its nose up at not that long ago. I assume it is your contention that a large contingent of Longhorn fans in RJS is a good thing as well? I cannot look at this as a "long end of the stick". Like I said, it is what it is. Glad we have a marquee opponent and just hope the program is back to the point where we can put a beatdown on them.

"....just hope the program is back to the point where we can put a beatdown on them..." (lol).  I don't watch USF football nor do I keep up with USF football.  Question:  Has USF ever put a beatdown on anyone?

Edited by UT4Big12

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

It's a 2 for 1, something that this board turned its nose up at not that long ago. I assume it is your contention that a large contingent of Longhorn fans in RJS is a good thing as well? I cannot look at this as a "long end of the stick". Like I said, it is what it is. Glad we have a marquee opponent and just hope the program is back to the point where we can put a beatdown on them.

"....just hope the program is back to the point where we can put a beatdown on them..." (lol). I don't watch USF football nor do I keep up with USF football. Question: Has USF ever put a beatdown on anyone?

If you really cared, you could easily take three seconds for a Google search and see that we have, many times. Trolling aside, your inference that we couldn't against your Horns is probably correct, though...I believe the biggest beat down we've had against a P5 opponent away was 41-10 against NC State.

History says we beat you at least once in this series.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,665
  • Days Won:  108

"....just hope the program is back to the point where we can put a beatdown on them..." (lol). I don't watch USF football nor do I keep up with USF football. Question: Has USF ever put a beatdown on anyone?

If you really cared, you could easily take three seconds for a Google search and see that we have, many times. Trolling aside, your inference that we couldn't against your Horns is probably correct, though...I believe the biggest beat down we've had against a P5 opponent away was 41-10 against NC State.

History says we beat you at least once in this series.

But that will be because they're having a down year.  :rolleyes:

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

After visiting the UCF board in the past and now this board, I now understand why UCF fans talk badly about USF.  

One person, questioning your attendance assertion, and you make this kind of statement?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  301

"....just hope the program is back to the point where we can put a beatdown on them..." (lol).  I don't watch USF football nor do I keep up with USF football.  Question:  Has USF ever put a beatdown on anyone?

I fed the troll...

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,306
  • Days Won:  43

Is it Facebook official yet? Did Texas update their FB page? 

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,037
  • Days Won:  11

they may show it updated at www.TexsaSports.com

:D