• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Freakshow

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

first game back after long layoff

even i would give him a pass

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

While we're talking about a Jekyll and Hyde performance on Saturday night, have I missed the discussion pertaining to Kloss? While Davis's drops were key, we were still in that game until Marvin's does the unimaginable. That was actually more devastating than any drop because it effectively really ended the game. Obviously, there was only a slim chance if he makes it but a chance nonetheless.

#17 turf gremlin got him...

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  980
  • Days Won:  2

Overrated and always has been - paper champ. Hate that I feel that way, but gotta call a spade a spade.

What does that make the rest of the offense since he is by far the best offensive player?

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

first game back after long layoff

even i would give him a pass

:clap:

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Not sure this is the thread to post it, but just reading the last couple of posts about Kloss and with so many drops on a regular basis (I give Davis a pass because of his layoff), wondering about how focused this coaching staff has this team.

I don't recall Kloss missing a clutch, makeable kick ever. So many dropped passes, so many silly penalties by veteran guys at clutch times.

Some mistakes can be chalked up to inexperience like the Swanson fumble, some of White's issues. Some can be put on lack of talent or lack of size such as OL play.

So many mistakes due to lack of focus that continuously kill us. Where does that blame fall?

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Well, when your senior leader & captain leaves some on the field due to lack of focus, what can we expect of the others? To me, if the player loses focus it's on the player, but it's on his coaches and mentors to help him get his head back in the game so it doesn't happen again.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

Well, when your senior leader & captain leaves some on the field due to lack of focus, what can we expect of the others? To me, if the player loses focus it's on the player, but it's on his coaches and mentors to help him get his head back in the game so it doesn't happen again.

But that captain did own up to leaving plays out there ... 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

Not sure this is the thread to post it, but just reading the last couple of posts about Kloss and with so many drops on a regular basis (I give Davis a pass because of his layoff), wondering about how focused this coaching staff has this team.

I don't recall Kloss missing a clutch, makeable kick ever. So many dropped passes, so many silly penalties by veteran guys at clutch times.

Some mistakes can be chalked up to inexperience like the Swanson fumble, some of White's issues. Some can be put on lack of talent or lack of size such as OL play.

So many mistakes due to lack of focus that continuously kill us. Where does that blame fall?

The bye week ..... or Indian burial ground.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

^^ He absolutely owned up, no problems there. And like someone else said, I'd also put money on him taking care of business now. But he's a leader and good or bad others will follow suit, so we NEED him to take care of that business.