• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Freakshow

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

While we're dogging him for his second half play, let's not forget he had about an 18-yard catch on a 3rd and 20 to set up a 4th and short before Mike McFarland was called for holding for the second time in 3 plays...

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Overrated and always has been - paper champ. Hate that I feel that way, but gotta call a spade a spade.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159

Good calls Jup.  It's amazing to me that AD had a great game and people get on him about what he should have done.  Yet no one notices #43 Auggie playing LB and who takes himself out of plays by stepping up in the wrong gap and getting sealed or just run by.  It happened lots yesterday.

Watch the replay.

So you're going to dog a redshirt freshman who was playing in a predictable prevent scheme against a top 15 offense, but give a pass to the senior captain offensive MVP when someone says he could have maybe hauled in one of three balls that hit him in the hands?  No one is saying Freakshow didn't have a good game--or at least I'm sure as hell not--like I said, he's probably our best offensive player and no doubt he had a good game last night.  It just would have been a game changer for him to make one of those plays, and as a fan I would like to see my team's offensive leader come up clutch.  That was my original post and I stand by it.  If that's dogging FS, then I guess I'm dogging him...but that's not my intent.

In Jup's post that you liked, he also said that there some things Andre needs to work on and some rust on him.  So do you agree with that part of his post too?  Cause that's exactly what I said in my original post.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

While we're dogging him for his second half play, let's not forget he had about an 18-yard catch on a 3rd and 20 to set up a 4th and short before Mike McFarland was called for holding for the second time in 3 plays...

That was a nice catch. My concern is his consistency to short arm any pass over the middle of the field like he did last night on our second drive. He heard the footsteps.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  980
  • Days Won:  2

Overrated and always has been - paper champ. Hate that I feel that way, but gotta call a spade a spade.

.+1

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

What does that make the rest of the offense since he is by far the best offensive player?

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  980
  • Days Won:  2

He has weak hands. He can't fight for the ball. He can't handle contact during a catch. He will not make it to the next level for this reason.

+100

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159

This is a good kid with serious skills, and he himself knows what could have been:

@7_for_7: been up since 3:30 watching the ECU game left some big plays on the field and it's killing me but we gotta bounce back and come even harder

He tweeted that a couple hours ago. I've got a lot of respect for Andre, and my money's on him growing from this. We'll see him return to Nevada clutch form before the season's over...and it will mean the difference between a W and an L.

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

What does that make the rest of the offense since he is by far the best offensive player?

He is arguably the most skilled offensive player, I would disagree with best since I think Mack is more deserving of that title. But your point is correct, he is playing in a lackluster offense. Doesn't really change the original point though.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,604
  • Content Count:  74,210
  • Days Won:  422

While we're talking about a Jekyll and Hyde performance on Saturday night, have I missed the discussion pertaining to Kloss? While Davis's drops were key, we were still in that game until Marvin's does the unimaginable. That was actually more devastating than any drop because it effectively really ended the game. Obviously, there was only a slim chance if he makes it but a chance nonetheless.