• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

MW is not a dual threat...

Then again, neither is Tom Brady.

And how is Brady doing behind a bad offensive line?

At this point in his career Brady is not doing nearly as well as his rookie backup.  Should Brady continue to start, or should the now more capable QB be playing?

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

At this point in his career Brady is not doing nearly as well as his rookie backup.  Should Brady continue to start, or should the now more capable QB be playing?

I refuse to believe you typed that sentence on purpose.

I'm not sure what you meant, but Brady is a shell of his former self.  His stats on throws over 15 yards are completely horrendous.  Some players age gracefully and can make up for it with moxie.  Brady is done as a top QB in this league.  He simply can't make the throws anymore.

That is reality.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  20,939
  • Days Won:  38

At this point in his career Brady is not doing nearly as well as his rookie backup. Should Brady continue to start, or should the now more capable QB be playing?

I'm not sure what you meant, but Brady is a shell of his former self. His stats on throws over 15 yards are completely horrendous. Some players age gracefully and can make up for it with moxie. Brady is done as a top QB in this league. He simply can't make the throws anymore.

That is reality.

Man I hope the Brady lovefest is finally over. Suddenly the media is calling him old and scared. Weird.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

After that game, I'm thinking he's on the downward slope for sure. [edit] Brady, that is, not MW.

Edited by raptorcj

There have been plenty of indications going back to last season.  But that most recent game put the exclamation point on it.

Edited by ShadowBull

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,590
  • Days Won:  3

I'm not sure what you meant, but Brady is a shell of his former self.  His stats on throws over 15 yards are completely horrendous.  Some players age gracefully and can make up for it with moxie.  Brady is done as a top QB in this league.  He simply can't make the throws anymore.

That is reality.

I really don't like the Patriots at all, and can't wait to watch Brady struggle at times this year. But if you honestly believe Jimmy Garoppolo is the better option right now, all because he played well in one series against a 2nd-3rd string dummy, prevent defense, in an absolute blowout, you are out of your freaking mind.

You can't expect Tom to stretch the field when their skill players are slow as dirt, his number one target can't plant and cut, and his number 2 target is barely an average NFL starter. All while playing behind one of the worst lines in the game right now.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

That is reality.

I really don't like the Patriots at all, and can't wait to watch Brady struggle at times this year. But if you honestly believe Jimmy Garoppolo is the better option right now, all because he played well in one series against a 2nd-3rd string dummy, prevent defense, in an absolute blowout, you are out of your freaking mind.

You can't expect Tom to stretch the field when their skill players are slow as dirt, his number one target can't plant and cut, and his number 2 target is barely an average NFL starter. All while playing behind one of the worst lines in the game right now.

This is what I was alluding to in my post.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,325
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

Similarity with White is neither has strong receiving corps.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,405
  • Days Won:  19

Did the moderators really split the thread in half, because we are comparing TOM BRADY to MIKE WHITE?!