• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wisconsin Game Day was awesome

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

i miss going to the games

they were so much fun

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  433
  • Days Won:  0

I golfed Whistling Straits as well on Friday with my son. What an awesome day on an awesome course. My son is 16 and he birdied incredibly hard hole 17.

I thought it was going to be a perfect weekend with a Bulls win in front of my family (who are UW boosters). Too bad for that Swanson fumble. Seems like that play and the punt return TD called back against NC State, really do our fragile team in both games mentally.

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  213
  • Days Won:  1

#17 was a tough hole with pin tucked behind the berm.  I hit a 5 iron withing 20 feet and 3 putted for a bogey!!  We played Whistling Straits Thursday afternoon and Black Wolf Run Friday morning which was another great course.  Its great that you got to experience that course with your son - lifetime memory I'm sure.      

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

Ray Jay should always be #1, even if we only have 10000 butts in seats. Why? Because until we build an OCS, it's home, and gosh darnit, that's OUR green and gold clad football players on the field.

This is the part some just don't get .... but BDYZR did have Miami in there, which is a head scratcher ... must have been something unique to him.

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  821
  • Days Won:  2

Super impressed with the city. Seems that it was designed for walking and bicycles. WIDE streets, sidewalks, and bike lanes everywhere. Architecture is awesome.

Once you engaged a fan, they were a lot of fun to hang with.

Top 5:

RayJay

Madison

Notre Dame

Auburn

Miami

Ray Jay and Miami? Are you serious. No way either could be ranked ahead of even UCF, and it pains me to say that.

WHAT??

That UCF erector set tin can should be torn down immediately!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,451
  • Days Won:  13

Super impressed with the city. Seems that it was designed for walking and bicycles. WIDE streets, sidewalks, and bike lanes everywhere. Architecture is awesome.

Top 5:

RayJay

Madison

Notre Dame

Auburn

Miami

Ray Jay and Miami? Are you serious. No way either could be ranked ahead of even UCF, and it pains me to say that.

WHAT??

the stadium is crappy, but the tailgating and game day experience blows USF out of the water.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

Top 5:

RayJay

Madison

Notre Dame

Auburn

Miami

WHAT??

the stadium is crappy, but the tailgating and game day experience blows USF out of the water.

How is the tailgating better? I can halfway understand those who apparently don't feel the game is the most important part of a game day experience  ... that need to be color coordinated and all that while NOT watching the game itself .... but if you're not having a good to great tailgating experience for games at RayJay, it's because you're not trying.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

I left Ray Jay out as I was thinking about places we've visited.  WVU game in '07 would top the list of game/in stadium experiences followed by:

Auburn

ND

Wisc

MSU

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  487
  • Days Won:  0

Top 5:

RayJay

Madison

Notre Dame

Auburn

Miami

WHAT??

+1

I would take a carbon copy of UCFs stadium over Ray Jay.