• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF to play Texas & BYU

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Throws a shutout at our fledgling beat writers too. If they continue to leak to McMurphy, I wouldn't blame the Times and Trib if they shut down their already thin coverage.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,114
  • Days Won:  7

Throws a shutout at our fledgling beat writers too. If they continue to leak to McMurphy, I wouldn't blame the Times and Trib if they shut down their already thin coverage.

I don't think they'll do that, at least not for a few years more. It would likely require relegation or the G5 turning into the FCS for that to happen.

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Collin's blog is way better than anything BMM could ever produce. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Right, so why would it be jeopardized? Do you see my point? USF helped Greg become wildly successful. Why would they help Brett? Why not Collin or a beat writer? Or some other schlub that doesn't get the data and then fire an insult at the program? It doesn't make sense and makes USF look bad.

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174

Right, so why would it be jeopardized? Do you see my point? USF helped Greg become wildly successful. Why would they help Brett? Why not Collin or a beat writer? Or some other schlub that doesn't get the data and then fire an insult at the program? It doesn't make sense and makes USF look bad.

I wish I had an answer.

I would love to think USF filed this thing to ESPN who hands everything off to BMM... but we know that's not the case. Wonder if this runs dry when Woolard is truly out of contract. 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Can we round up everyone who ran smack on Harlan for scheduling NIU, and put them into the Ye Of Little Faith Club?

Or maybe ban them from posting for a week if/when we lose to East Carolina?

Those posters make the world go 'round.  Without them, TBP would be extremely boring. 

I'm pretty sure everyone who was ******** said the same thing, I hope NIU and Syracuse aren't what Harlan considers big time opponents. He showed us today that he doesn't think so either and those other games were just schedule filler (or are are we now left to guess whether NIU or Syracuse is the 3rd piece of the 3 exciting teams).

• Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

The first BYU game should align nicely with Year 7 of the "Grand Rebuild" by Taggart.

So your finally coming around  :roflmao:

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462

Nice announcement. Wise strategy, underwhelming series announced first and then BLAM.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Read Collin Sherwins VD5 piece. There's something else good coming that he had to redact from his conversation. He knew about this series a while ago.

http://www.voodoofive.com/2014/9/29/6867215/usf-to-play-texas-in-19-22-24-byu-in-21-22

• Topic Count:  2,330
  • Content Count:  21,286
  • Days Won:  10

Awesome, can't wait to go to Austin for a game