• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Leavitt to KU?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

I think it's hard for anyone to be successful in Kansas. Jim can hold off and get a job in a better CFB region.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

I think it's hard for anyone to be successful in Kansas. Jim can hold off and get a job in a better CFB region.

Jim and Bob Stoops were both successful at K-State with Bill Snyder.  Another Snyder disciple, Mark Mangino, certainly was successful at KU following his stint as an assistant as well.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Would K state let that happen? They've been interested in bringing him back.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,745

Hmmmmm....well now....would that be another networked connection for an inroad to those coveted P5 games? Perhaps a home-n-away with a Kansas...Kansas of the Big XII...you know, that conference that's going to have to expand and invite USF & UCF as a phenomenal package deal in order to hold a conference championship? It would be kind of interesting to see CJL back in RayJ...just standing on the opposite sideline.... :FIREdevil:

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259

Hmmmmm....well now....would that be another networked connection for an inroad to those coveted P5 games? Perhaps a home-n-away with a Kansas...Kansas of the Big XII...you know, that conference that's going to have to expand and invite USF & UCF as a phenomenal package deal in order to hold a conference championship? It would be kind of interesting to see CJL back in RayJ...just standing on the opposite sideline.... :FIREdevil:

A Jim Leavitt coached KU would stomp Willie and his crew of slackers into a mud hole and then walk it dry.  

• Downvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

^^^^ unnecessary, and not necessarily so.  By all accounts, at least smazza's, USF has everything to be successful.  Sun, the Andros pool, and Florida.

Don't be so negative about our program.

Also, Judy, who is involved whenever she wishes to be, would not allow her non-P5 program to play a Leavitt coached team.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Jim and Bob Stoops were both successful at K-State with Bill Snyder.  Another Snyder disciple, Mark Mangino, certainly was successful at KU following his stint as an assistant as well.

Bill Snyder was and remains a success at k state.

I doubt Jim leaves a good situation for Kansas

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,213

If I ran fau it fiu, I'd throw serious cash at Leavitt

the dude is a program builder

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

If I ran fau it fiu, I'd throw serious cash at Leavitt

the dude is a program builder

A couple of our nutjobs here claim it isn't so, because he hasn't accepted an offer to go somewhere and build a program again.

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

A Jim Leavitt coached KU would stomp Willie and his crew of slackers into a mud hole and then walk it dry.  

You know what they say about opinions...