• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Cost us the game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Didn't cost us the game…it was the offense not moving the ball that cost us the game.

To win this game the offense had to keep the defense fresh they didn't and they got tired.

CWT has this team moving in the right direction yeah.  If I was a recruit I would be excited with what CWT is trying to do

here. 

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Swanson tried to get a TD ... He needed to hold on the ball.

No he didn't.  His run was coming to an end, and instead of switching the ball to the outside and going out (with or without contact), he lowered his shoulder to initiate contact.

I love that he delivers a blow, but the big picture is to protect the ball, and he failed.  He's a freshmen, and I think that was his 2nd college catch.  He'll learn from this...but oh, yeah, that play was beautiful.  Too bad the fumble will distract from that.

hard to say it cost us the game, as we could turnover the next play or so, and maybe settle for a FG...then give up the long drive.

Only thing almost certain:  it REALLy hurt our chance to win, and pumped the crowd & Badgers team.

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

fundamentals and mental mistakes again

it has little to do with youth

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

Didn't cost us the game…it was the offense not moving the ball that cost us the game.

To win this game the offense had to keep the defense fresh they didn't and they got tired.

CWT has this team moving in the right direction yeah.  If I was a recruit I would be excited with what CWT is trying to do

here. 

true and accurate

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

fundamentals and mental mistakes again

it has little to do with youth

Mistake in fundamentals, but that fumble didn't bother me. Hurt momentum, but didn't cost us the game.

Two freshman mistakes on that play. Wrong hand with the ball and not going out of bounds. He will learn from that play.

What I like about the play was he was aggressiveness in wanting to initiate the contact. Tells me he has the fire and desire. Same with Mack and Adams. Need more guys like these on offense. Don't really see it from anyone else kn offense. Thor maybe, but need more to bring it.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Who made that huge hit on the Wisconsin RB?  That was one of the best hits I have seen from a USF team since that FSU 09 game. 

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

That did not cost us the game. It was a major swing, but can't say we lost because of it. Thinking logically about our offense we don't even have a high percentage chance for a TD for first and goal at the 10 yard line or wherever it was. Sucks that such a good play ended that way.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

CJ GARYE  made the hit, and he is a 3 or 4 yr guy i believe.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  425
  • Days Won:  0

CWT has the team moving in the right direction. This game showed me a lot. We need to improve on offense and we need a way to get the defense better equipped in the passing game. But for a team starting so many freshmen and sophomores, the future looks bright and if I was a recruit, I'd be ready to come to USF and play for CWT.