• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Deonte Welch

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,197
  • Days Won:  2

That interception hit him RIGHT in the numbers! It was pretty much a perfect pass! He's gotta catch that ball! Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't he the one responsible for the pick six against UConn last week?

That was Adams.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  432
  • Days Won:  0

That interception hit him RIGHT in the numbers! It was pretty much a perfect pass! He's gotta catch that ball! Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't he the one responsible for the pick six against UConn last week?

That was Adams.

That's right, I forgot who it was. Still, two weeks in a row when a nice pass has turned into an interception. Our receivers have to help White out a little more. It will be nice to get Andre back! 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,197

That was Adams.

That's right, I forgot who it was. Still, two weeks in a row when a nice pass has turned into an interception. Our receivers have to help White out a little more. It will be nice to get Andre back!

I'm afraid though when Andre is back Welch stays on the field and Bronson becomes fourth receiver.

Getting Andre back is going to be huge for this offense.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

Obviously runs great routes because he is always open.

Certainly this is the reason he's still on the field. But it's been too long to expect change in ball skills at this point. It isn't just the drops. He doesn't go get balls the way a receiver like Davis does. A receiver should catch everything on their breadbasket and others they have to go get.

Dontavia Bogan was my favorite at this. He would catch the ball when the defender was in good position. We need to both recruit and teach this more.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Deonte is "hands of stone" or "pan hands".  He's not a good receiver and regularly misses catches thrown right to him.  He should be on special teams only.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

I never want him to see the field outside of being the water boy. Kid stinks and flat out can't catch 75% of whats thrown to him. I'd rather see Bronson or Mutt out there even though they are green.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Obviously runs great routes because he is always open.

Certainly this is the reason he's still on the field. But it's been too long to expect change in ball skills at this point. It isn't just the drops. He doesn't go get balls the way a receiver like Davis does. A receiver should catch everything on their breadbasket and others they have to go get.

Dontavia Bogan was my favorite at this. He would catch the ball when the defender was in good position. We need to both recruit and teach this more.

Amen.  Bogan's sideline catch during our UM game was amazing.  He slowed at the end to use his body to shield the Canes CB, and fully extended his hands to catch the ball. Kept a a drive alive, leading to a key TD to help push us to OT. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,325
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

That was Adams.

Someone somewhere said White has 3 INTs, 2 off the hands of his receivers...Adams and Welch.  Only one other INT?

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  980

Wonder if he can play CB ?

tumblr_inline_n90fjsoySA1s4pp7d.gif