• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My favorite idiot

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,326
  • Days Won:  43

that stat sucks

maybe his beef wasn't with Jim afterall .. maybe its the fans?

You clearly weren't around before Miller.

I started school in 2006. So I was.

Then, if you were paying any attention, you should know about the McMurphy/Leavitt battle and it leading to McMurphy losing his job.

Lol Glass half full!!!! That is good!! You should stick with that! I like that!!! We GOOD?? 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,972
  • Days Won:  469

I'd like to hear the inside scoop on what happened with Brett when he was covering USF. Guy sticks us in the @$$ every time we bend over to tie our shoes.

The truth hurts though.

The rumor I heard was that McMurphy had a "relationship" with someone either on or close to the team, and got the inside scoop, and exploited it. I don't know if that romance died or if he still has related connections, but it seems to me he was bent at being discovered and likes to poke (no pun intended) USF whenever we exposure our bottoms (so to speak).

In my best Seinfeld accent, "Not that there's anything wrong with that".

He obviously did. When Woolard left I thought it would end. But it didnt.

His relationship was with student-athlete.

that stat sucks

Then, if you were paying any attention, you should know about the McMurphy/Leavitt battle and it leading to McMurphy losing his job.

Lol Glass half full!!!! That is good!! You should stick with that! I like that!!! We GOOD?? 

Nice search.  Glad you're coming clean.

that stat sucks

Nice search.  Glad you're coming clean.

Lol, it has to be one of the best Jim Leavitt vs McMuphy moments. Leavitt got McMuph pretty good in that post game press conference by calling him out like that. Funny stuff. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,463
  • Days Won:  422

wonder why he has such cred among his peers?

His peers are other yellow journalists ...

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

that stat sucks

My point was....

Leaving got fired... Even after Leavitt was fired he continued to get scoops. Same after Woolard left.

I just don't know what enemies he has left... Besides the fans who are the only constant.

His enemies aren't the issue.  It's his friends at USF that continue to feed him info that lead to concern.

Just one of several very suspicious occurrences that ought to raise eyebrows.  He can bash USF with impunity.  And he's petty enough to continue it long after his relevance to the program has vanished. 

His enemies aren't the issue.  It's his friends at USF that continue to feed him info that lead to concern.

Just one of several very suspicious occurrences that ought to raise eyebrows.  He can bash USF with impunity.  And he's petty enough to continue it long after his relevance to the program has vanished. 

Not sure if he has family that go to USF or something. He still resides in Tampa Bay. He still goes to the games when he has the chance. So he still has some love/hate deal with USF. 

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Who are they? Everyone is gone. Except Judy I suppose.

I wish I knew. 

It should appear odd, that a fired local beat writer lands at AOL Fanhouse and manages to weave a tale that involves many conflicting and unnamed sources, outright lies by the alleged victim, his family and friends, that leads to the HCs firing (called on for by a number of stupid fans and boosters).  After penning the pieces and telling unnamed source stories around the Bay Area, USF capitalizes on the craze then (much like the NFL domestic abuse craze today) and cashes out the HC.  For years afterwards, BMM is treated as a friend of the program.  He leads with all USF news.  Some think it's a mole, others think it's more of an agreement

I don't know the answer.  But I find it amazing that of all the false stories he wrote about USF, they still would have him so close.  But maybe that's the whole keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.  Maybe he had greater dirt on Doug and Judy.  Easier to cut Leavitt and have an agreement.  I don't know.  It truly would have been something to have an independent investigation into the matter.