• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCONN - Friday Night

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Not going, nothing to do with the recent performance. I went to one game, felt I get a better view of the game on tv and I was in the staff section and I was disgusted with the number of people who were falling down drunk and the bad behavior. Best part of the experience was walking around before the game looking at the pirate ship and the themed concessions and some students with extra hot dogs at their tailgate giving them away. Students impressed me, fellow staff did not.

Whaaa...? I sit in the staff section.

This must have been near the top of the section.

...Possibly people who moved in from other sections?

Except for one Miami game, that has not been not my experience at all, in any game.

Including the first half of this game.

Prob not the impression USF wants from its STAFF Members or those in the Staff Section.  Just a thought.

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

You are **** right that I will be attending. USF is my alma matter and I am obligated to support it no matter how bad things are going. Just wish the thousands of other USF alumni would feel the same. 

I wouldn't say obligated is the right word.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Not going, nothing to do with the recent performance. I went to one game, felt I get a better view of the game on tv and I was in the staff section and I was disgusted with the number of people who were falling down drunk and the bad behavior. Best part of the experience was walking around before the game looking at the pirate ship and the themed concessions and some students with extra hot dogs at their tailgate giving them away. Students impressed me, fellow staff did not.

Except for one Miami game, that has not been not my experience at all, in any game.

Prob not the impression USF wants from its STAFF Members or those in the Staff Section.  Just a thought.

That's just it.. I've never seen any drunkenness or bad behavior, ever.

Except the one time, as I mentioned, vs Miami.  And it was Cane's fans who were being very inappropriate, especially one younger couple.

The staff section contains lots of families ...including little kids, and tends to be a pretty reserved bunch.

It's definitely not the place where you would go if you want to stand the entire game... we know how much people debate that issue here

I mean, I tend to be one of the most vocal ones there, and that's saying a lot.

• Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928
  • Days Won:  0

Ty & the group of 5 will be there

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

I couldn't honestly tell you the seat numbers, row, section.My boss took the department. It was 10 years ago though so maybe it has changed. We were just a few rows short of the entrance to the concessions right by the aisle and I couldn't believe the number of people being served who were falling down drunk but would return from concessions with a beer in each hand. The group in front of us felt it was fun to throw their water on one another and didn't particularly care who got caught in collateral damage.

People just don't know how to behave.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Will be there as usual. At least the sun won't be beating down on me, forcing me to watch from the concourse.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,007
  • Days Won:  38

Let's see if they play all four QTRs this time.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  847
  • Days Won:  1

I actually like Friday games. I'm looking forward to having the whole weekend to do something other than football. I'm also looking forward to this week's Tailgate, we're making cheese burgers with pepper bacon. I don't have any expectation about the game but I'll be there until the end.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

No. Live in Tallahassee, so going to a weeknight game is darn near impossible for me.