• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Too Early to break out the Paper Bags?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

dang son...it just got real up in here

USF losing is not fun...for anyone :(

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Don't be a ****.  Stay home or go do something else if you're thinking about wearing a bag on your head. 

From the out-of-towner without season tickets and no travel plans to see a home game where USF has lost 14 of the last 17 home games, it's real easy to be critical of those spending their money annually, spending for tailgates at each home game, taking a full Saturday out of their busy lives, and sitting in the stifling sun while watching this crap disguised as college football.  All you have to do is turn down your A/C and change the channel to a more compelling game and then when you're replenishing your nacho plate, check the ESPN3 score of the game.  You have no investment, time or dinero, so run along.

Were you thinking of wearing a bag on your head, hbryan?  If not, then it's clear that my comment would not apply to you.

If you were, congrats on confirming you are the ******* I and probably everyone else on here think you are. 

Nope but I certainly may be investing in some Free Willie T-shirts and handing them out to folks occupying my eight seats.  Unlike you, I attend every game and cheer and stand up on third downs.  I've ended up with a sunburn and heat pimples on my face every game this year because I tailgate early and sit in my seats the entire first half before heading to the club.  Then I return and stay till the bloody end.  At the end of the night after unloading the tailgate gear, I feel like a whipped pup but I do it for the love of USF, not some coach, not a bunch of unworthy players, not green goggle fans, and certainly not anyone like you.  Capiche'?

Am I supposed to feel sorry for you?  Or am I supposed to bow down and kneel at the mere sight of your screen name on TBP?  You make it sound like you deserve something more than what you're getting, and I'm not even referring to the on-field results.

Tell ya what, here's what all your "hard work and effort" is really worth, enjoy this and savor the flavor ...

cookie-ch.jpg

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

dang son...it just got real up in here

USF losing is not fun...for anyone :(

This^

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993

So i guess we're not going to have that bullspen in-person get together after all.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

Don't be a ****. Stay home or go do something else if you're thinking about wearing a bag on your head.

From the out-of-towner without season tickets and no travel plans to see a home game where USF has lost 14 of the last 17 home games, it's real easy to be critical of those spending their money annually, spending for tailgates at each home game, taking a full Saturday out of their busy lives, and sitting in the stifling sun while watching this crap disguised as college football. All you have to do is turn down your A/C and change the channel to a more compelling game and then when you're replenishing your nacho plate, check the ESPN3 score of the game. You have no investment, time or dinero, so run along.

Were you thinking of wearing a bag on your head, hbryan? If not, then it's clear that my comment would not apply to you.

If you were, congrats on confirming you are the ******* I and probably everyone else on here think you are.

Nope but I certainly may be investing in some Free Willie T-shirts and handing them out to folks occupying my eight seats. Unlike you, I attend every game and cheer and stand up on third downs. I've ended up with a sunburn and heat pimples on my face every game this year because I tailgate early and sit in my seats the entire first half before heading to the club. Then I return and stay till the bloody end. At the end of the night after unloading the tailgate gear, I feel like a whipped pup but I do it for the love of USF, not some coach, not a bunch of unworthy players, not green goggle fans, and certainly not anyone like you. Capiche'?

Am I supposed to feel sorry for you? Or am I supposed to bow down and kneel at the mere sight of your screen name on TBP? You make it sound like you deserve something more than what you're getting, and I'm not even referring to the on-field results.

Tell ya what, here's what all your "hard work and effort" is really worth, enjoy this and savor the flavor ...

cookie-ch.jpg

) How about figuring out a way to fill the stands with the throngs of fans that support the team in the way you find appropriate. Then drive up the price of the tickets using their huge demand to the point where it no longer becomes worth it for him to make the investment. Up until the point where demand out-ways supply I don't think that we are at liberty to turn away a single fan and if we lose our masochist they will be replaced with yet another empty seat.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

So i guess we're not going to have that bullspen in-person get together after all.

I'm still in favor of a watch party at Hattrick's for the Wisconsin game. Worst case scenario, which we all know its going to be, they have crazy talent and shuffleboard.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663

I'm still in favor of a watch party at Hattrick's for the Wisconsin game. Worst case scenario, which we all know its going to be, they have crazy talent and shuffleboard.

We have friends nearby who are originally from Madison...and of course they want to watch the game with us somewhere...I am now dreading it. 

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993

I'm not coming up from Ft. Myers for that. Although if you can get GAusfbull and hbryan to share a table with a brown paper bag on both heads I could be persuaded.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Don't be a ****. Stay home or go do something else if you're thinking about wearing a bag on your head.

From the out-of-towner without season tickets and no travel plans to see a home game where USF has lost 14 of the last 17 home games, it's real easy to be critical of those spending their money annually, spending for tailgates at each home game, taking a full Saturday out of their busy lives, and sitting in the stifling sun while watching this crap disguised as college football. All you have to do is turn down your A/C and change the channel to a more compelling game and then when you're replenishing your nacho plate, check the ESPN3 score of the game. You have no investment, time or dinero, so run along.

Were you thinking of wearing a bag on your head, hbryan? If not, then it's clear that my comment would not apply to you.

Nope but I certainly may be investing in some Free Willie T-shirts and handing them out to folks occupying my eight seats. Unlike you, I attend every game and cheer and stand up on third downs. I've ended up with a sunburn and heat pimples on my face every game this year because I tailgate early and sit in my seats the entire first half before heading to the club. Then I return and stay till the bloody end. At the end of the night after unloading the tailgate gear, I feel like a whipped pup but I do it for the love of USF, not some coach, not a bunch of unworthy players, not green goggle fans, and certainly not anyone like you. Capiche'?

Am I supposed to feel sorry for you? Or am I supposed to bow down and kneel at the mere sight of your screen name on TBP? You make it sound like you deserve something more than what you're getting, and I'm not even referring to the on-field results.

cookie-ch.jpg

) How about figuring out a way to fill the stands with the throngs of fans that support the team in the way you find appropriate. Then drive up the price of the tickets using their huge demand to the point where it no longer becomes worth it for him to make the investment. Up until the point where demand out-ways supply I don't think that we are at liberty to turn away a single fan and if we lose our masochist they will be replaced with yet another empty seat.

Huh?  What does that have to do with not wearing a bag on the head? 

I'm not trying to turn away hbryan ... I wasn't even talking to him per se - turns out I was, I just didn't know it at the time ... yet he felt the need to degrade the contributions and "fandom" of someone he's never met personally and doesn't even know his name. 

I'm fine with him spending his money on 8 seats but if he is not happy with his investment, he has a choice to make.  Emphasis on "choice."  It's ******** to imply it's anything but that, as he did. 

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Don't be a ****.  Stay home or go do something else if you're thinking about wearing a bag on your head. 

From the out-of-towner without season tickets and no travel plans to see a home game where USF has lost 14 of the last 17 home games, it's real easy to be critical of those spending their money annually, spending for tailgates at each home game, taking a full Saturday out of their busy lives, and sitting in the stifling sun while watching this crap disguised as college football.  All you have to do is turn down your A/C and change the channel to a more compelling game and then when you're replenishing your nacho plate, check the ESPN3 score of the game.  You have no investment, time or dinero, so run along.

Were you thinking of wearing a bag on your head, hbryan?  If not, then it's clear that my comment would not apply to you.

Nope but I certainly may be investing in some Free Willie T-shirts and handing them out to folks occupying my eight seats.  Unlike you, I attend every game and cheer and stand up on third downs.  I've ended up with a sunburn and heat pimples on my face every game this year because I tailgate early and sit in my seats the entire first half before heading to the club.  Then I return and stay till the bloody end.  At the end of the night after unloading the tailgate gear, I feel like a whipped pup but I do it for the love of USF, not some coach, not a bunch of unworthy players, not green goggle fans, and certainly not anyone like you.  Capiche'?

Am I supposed to feel sorry for you?  Or am I supposed to bow down and kneel at the mere sight of your screen name on TBP?  You make it sound like you deserve something more than what you're getting, and I'm not even referring to the on-field results.

cookie-ch.jpg

A repost from my response to TB:  

No, the philosophy is that "if you're a green goggler who doesn't attend games, refrain from criticizing those fans that actually do go to the games and have substantial investments in their team".  I think it's pretty clear but you always like to put your own spin on things TB, so please spin away.

Are you TB's sock puppet? 

• Downvote 1