• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Too Early to break out the Paper Bags?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Will we see the Paper Bags at the Nationally Televised game Friday night vs UConn or have we already lost those fans as well?

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174

Too early. Primary goal still attainable (lol)

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

This go around Free Willie t shirts will be in vogue not the paper bags

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  280
  • Days Won:  1

no effn way

You don't do that to your fellow student athletes

Just stay at home if you are at that point

There is a line between being upset, and being disrespectful 

Unlike professional teams, you have an association with those student athletes on the field. They are attending, and graduating from the same school you did. 

Talk like this shows a lack of class, and a lack of respect 

How would you have liked it, if your parents and friends attended your graduation with paper bags on their head? With your GPA written on them? 

If I see someone wearing a paper bag on their head, I'll rip that **** off your head faster than you can blink. They can take me to jail, but there is no way I'm going to personally tolerate that level of disrespect and lack of class towards my fellow classmates

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

no effn way

Unlike professional teams, you have an association with those student athletes on the field. They are attending, and graduating from the same school you did.

How would you have liked it, if your parents and friends attended your graduation with paper bags on their head? With your GPA written on them?

If I see someone wearing a paper bag on their head, I'll rip that **** off your head faster than you can blink. They can take me to jail, but there is no way I'm going to personally tolerate that level of disrespect and lack of class towards my fellow classmates

I would have been happy to have my gpa displayed and it certainly wouldn't have been paper bag worthy. If the team doesn't want people voicing their displeasure with the them then they should have some pride in what they do and do something about it, personally I think playing in an empty stadium with no fans left to care is far more embarrassing than a Tshirt, boo or bag. Edited by puc86

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Too early for bags (if there's ever really an appropriate time). Lots of season left...much stranger things have happened than the possibility of us winning some games in this putrid conference...

no effn way

lots of speculation on your part there,  Your assuming that the fans that attend the games went to USF which is not necessarily the case. There are fans who support , donate,show up for home and road games and have since day one and Have NO AFFLIATION to USF (like myself)( I adopted them when they played their first game and haven't left yet)( because Im a fan of College Football).

Your statement indicates that you were not around 3 seasons ago when there were PLENTY of paper bags in the stands,  Where were you than?  How did your time in Jail work out for ya those nights when You ripped those bags off the heads? 

College football is not the College football of old, They are soon to be Paid players  something they fought for and feel they deserve(most if Not ALL are over 18 which makes them grown up's and soon to be professionals once they start collecting their paychecks)

(problem with our society and football team in general we became too soft). 

If a fan displays displeasure than you do something about it(WIN GAMES)

Edited by Dhambuc

For the record I have NEVER wore a paper bag, I did however see plenty in Skippy Poops Last few games sitting all around me.  Even saw parents with their little children with bags on their heads.    It was a sad day for USF

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

Everyone loves the internet though guy

post-4134-0-02285400-1410711989_thumb.jp

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  44
  • Days Won:  0

I dare you to rip it off my head.  I wore it for skip, and if this guy doesnt get it turned around I will do it again.