• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Worst Decision of the Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

You all forgot the best part of that whole series. After running two plays my mom could have figured out were coming with Flowers, White threw a two hopper to a receiver 6 yards away. Which I think was actually the easiest part of those three plays to see coming.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  2,653
  • Days Won:  2

I personally don't care for the wildcat at all and hated this call.

• Topic Count:  9,893
  • Content Count:  66,048
  • Days Won:  172

I said it before they even ran the play, and I was scoffed at.

Your young starting QB finally makes a play with your receiver for a 75 yard TD.

The next time your offense goes out on the field you finally have something you can build on.  Maybe, just maybe you have a confident QB and a defense on it's heels a bit and there is a small chance you can start to build on it.

And you pick THAT situation to bring in Mr Wildcat to run two plays off tackle and completely change what you are doing to destroy the little rhythm you might have been starting to develop?

Really?

It is absolutely mind boggling that any coach would do that to their young offense that had a chance to put more than one positive drive together and you sabatoge it.

That one decision alone is enough for me to want Taggart fired.

On a side note, it looked to me like CWT was calling plays again.  Clearly he's demonstrated last year that was a good idea.

At least when Holtz was here we could keep games close.  This is an embarrassment.

i thought the samething but not smart enough to post it

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Your young starting QB finally makes a play with your receiver for a 75 yard TD.

The next time your offense goes out on the field you finally have something you can build on. Maybe, just maybe you have a confident QB and a defense on it's heels a bit and there is a small chance you can start to build on it.

And you pick THAT situation to bring in Mr Wildcat to run two plays off tackle and completely change what you are doing to destroy the little rhythm you might have been starting to develop?

Really?

It is absolutely mind boggling that any coach would do that to their young offense that had a chance to put more than one positive drive together and you sabatoge it.

On a side note, it looked to me like CWT was calling plays again. Clearly he's demonstrated last year that was a good idea.

At least when Holtz was here we could keep games close. This is an embarrassment.

Boom. Out the park.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

The next time your offense goes out on the field you finally have something you can build on.  Maybe, just maybe you have a confident QB and a defense on it's heels a bit and there is a small chance you can start to build on it.

Really?

On a side note, it looked to me like CWT was calling plays again.  Clearly he's demonstrated last year that was a good idea.

At least when Holtz was here we could keep games close.  This is an embarrassment.

Absolutely agree worst decision of the game! When I saw that I was shocked and tried justifying the change, but couldn't. That move was a complete fail.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

You all forgot the best part of that whole series. After running two plays my mom could have figured out were coming with Flowers, White threw a two hopper to a receiver 6 yards away. Which I think was actually the easiest part of those three plays to see coming.

"Two hopper." What an elucidating phrase to use for a college QB. How is it even possible?

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

If we're going to play Flowers there then either White needs to come in on second down or let Flowers play the 3rd and 2. 3rd and 2 used to be a run down so keep Flowers in there.

Of course it's a moot point if either White can accurately throw a pass or if someone on the OLine actually hits the Dlineman who came waltzing through.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

How is it even possible?

I've used this phrase too many times the past two years...and not in a good way.