• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Students Perspective on the Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Am I the only one that considers this thread a complete embarassment?

Embarassing.

I'm just imagining a bunch of college age males whining about how they can't go to the game [when they really can]...

This also proves how weak our Greek system is compared to other universities... can you imagine the Greeks not going to a big OOC game at auburn, UF, Georgia etc?

Blame the Greeks not USF. If they can't go to the game and tailgate without breaking the fake rules they abide by... it's their problem.

Edited by Willie_T_For_Me
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Again, why would you not be able to go if it's done outside the auspices of any Greek organization?

Im going to be there because i luckily dont have to worry about the parking or the gas financially. But some people cant afford that. They cant ride the busses because they arent allowed to tailgate in any way shape or form. Therefore the people that would want to ride the busses its just not worth it to them. Allot of people just dont want to go through the trouble. (Not my opinion but the opinion of allot)

Not to open the can of worms but this could be solved by an OCS lolololololololol

Uhhh. Why can't they ride a bus?

Busses get students there about 2 to 1.5 hours before game time. That just a long time to set around in the sun and not be able to do anything

Bull runners were arriving shortly after 4pm

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Someone asked him to explain and he is. He's not whining. How the hell is any of this embarrassing to you?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  43
  • Days Won:  0

Who cares about Greek rules. Embarassing.

I'm just imagining a bunch of college age males whining about how they can't go to the game [when they really can]...

This also proves how weak out Greek system is compared to other universities... can you imagine the Greeks not going to a big OOC game at auburn, UF, Georgia etc.

Blame the Greeks not USF. If they can't go to the game and tailgate without breaking the fake rules they abide by... it's their problem.

well asshat. considering these rules are implemented by usf and usf would be the one suspending us i think your obviously idiotic comments are misguided. The greeks system and its rules are controlled by the university and if you arent smart enough to know that then your comments dont hold the weight to be taken seriously

• Upvote 2

Not for me personally - the Greek system is afraid to go to our game on saturday...

Something is wrong there... they are a massive group and a major part of the college experience. They should not be inhibited... or inhibit themselves from attending.

This also proves how weak out Greek system is compared to other universities... can you imagine the Greeks not going to a big OOC game at auburn, UF, Georgia etc.

well asshat. considering these rules are implemented by usf and usf would be the one suspending us i think your obviously idiotic comments are misguided. The greeks system and its rules are controlled by the university and if you arent smart enough to know that then your comments dont hold the weight to be taken seriously

What exactly would you get suspended for?

Show me the rule that says u can't go to the game and tailgate...

Also on the note of Harlan fixing this I have no doubts he will. I have friends in greek at UCLA and their gameday experience is amazing. They have a certain lot set up for them and the university helps them set up their tailgate and everything. Having something like that here would do WONDERS in helping student tailgating at the game. Tailgating is a huge factor in getting students to the game as well.

What exactly would you get suspended for?

Show me the rule that says u can't go to the game and tailgate...

The ifc fraternal by-laws are not available online. (I just ran through the website really quickly might have missed them). I dont have copy of them either currently and wouldnt be able to get my hands on them til tuesday to give a completely accurate detail of them

You are telling me it is going to say explicitly that you cannot participate in tailgating events or you will be suspended?

Or is the system afraid to go because they think pledges will make their way to the tailgate and it will be considered hazing?

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

We're creeping into full douchebag territory with your hatred of the Greek system.