• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Winners : The students

Losers : The general fans that didnt show up. Should have had 35 to 40k in the stands. This is just another reason why I cant wait until USF gets that OCS

:facepalm:

And the pro OCS peeps will keep on banging this drum until it becomes reality. It may not happen for a long time but at least we can dream.  I apoligize but RJS is what it is. A nice NFL stadium that USF gets to use until we find away to get our own. Could be worse.

I totally get you have an drum you want to continue to beat, I just disagree that if you put the same team we have right now in an OCS, that we see a huge increase in attendance.  

I want a OCS too, but that is low on the list of priorities.  Priority #1 is fielding a team that beats who they should with no mercy and is competitive for championships, like CWT said in his press conference.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,195
  • Days Won:  42

Losers : The general fans that didnt show up. Should have had 35 to 40k in the stands. This is just another reason why I cant wait until USF gets that OCS

And the pro OCS peeps will keep on banging this drum until it becomes reality. It may not happen for a long time but at least we can dream.  I apoligize but RJS is what it is. A nice NFL stadium that USF gets to use until we find away to get our own. Could be worse.

I totally get you have an drum you want to continue to beat, I just disagree that if you put the same team we have right now in an OCS, that we see a huge increase in attendance.  

I want a OCS too, but that is low on the list of priorities.  Priority #1 is fielding a team that beats who they should with no mercy and is competitive for championships, like CWT said in his press conference.  

I agree that the main priority is to get this program back to the winning ways. Programs use to fear USF. Need to get that back 1st! Also, I would say indoor practice facility before OCS. After that, then they can focus on OCS. The OCS would have a better atmosphere as it would only hold around 40k compared to the 65K at RJS. The student section looked great but the rest of the stadium atmosphere was dog sh&t. 

Beat maryland and there will be 30-40k in seats for nc state

We better have at least 30K for Maryland. BIG TEN school should bring in a good following. 3:30 kickoff on non holiday weekend. If we dont have at least a 35k annouced crowd I will be update. And I expect the students attendence to be even higher than 6k. I will say about 7 to 8K for the students. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

The only increase you'd see would be the students still too lazy to go all the way down to RayJay .... and depending on what quality ocs you have, that would most definitely be be offset by the fans that are putting up with USF football right now because it IS at RayJay and would be staying away in droves.

The only increase you'd see would be the students still too lazy to go all the way down to RayJay .... and depending on what quality ocs you have, that would most definitely be be offset by the fans that are putting up with USF football right now because it IS at RayJay and would be staying away in droves.

I dont know about you but 21K fans in a 40K stadium looks a lot better than having 21K in a 65K stadium. The atmosphere would blow RJS away. Sorry but that is just the way it us. You get tons more atmosphere in the SUN DOME than you do playing college hoops in the TB Times forum. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

I dont know about you but 21K fans in a 40K stadium looks a lot better than having 21K in a 65K stadium. The atmosphere would blow RJS away. Sorry but that is just the way it us. You get tons more atmosphere in the SUN DOME than you do playing college hoops in the TB Times forum. 

We're not talking about what LOOKS better. You inferred we'd have had 35K-40K last night if we were in an ocs. There's nothing to support that.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Austin Reiter had a good game.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

this is not an OCS thread.

Tashon had a pretty tight game, too. Lets call him a winner.  all in all, players in the box were pretty unspectacular, maybe still learning the 3-4

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Definitely don't think just by building an OCS we gain more than 5k in attendence, max.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

So back to topic...

Winners were Mack and Kloss for sure.

Loser was White.

To me, the entire defense gets in incomplete. Only guide probably say that was a winner for sure was Byrd. He was all over the field making plays it seems. He reminded me of Jairus Byrd from the NFL a bit. Any time a safety is always near the action it bodes well for his instincts obviously.

Rest of the defence is tough to judge. Secondary seemed to actually play well despite the stats because they executed what it's called. Dunkley had a ton of passes completed in front of him but he made seemingly all the tackles, wasn't like he was beaten a lot in coverage, they just left that cushion.

The line didn't get a ton of pressure, but most of the game they had three rushing, and the quarterback had the ball out of his hands immediately.

So I'm actually excited to see how the defense performs the next few games. Because no one really seemed to have terrible game that I can remember without watching film. I'm just convinced that they wanted to show as little as possible about their defense of scheme