• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gold Chrome helmets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Gold chrome helmets? What is this, the circus? C'mon now, how much further down the road to being a joke are we going to allow this program to go? And then there's the issue of no names on the back of our uniforms. I guess I get the whole 'team' concept and can't argue with that at its core, but if you're going to eliminate names on the back of jerseys as a symbol of team unity, a unit of one, then let's go all the way, like in our military: crew cuts and shaves all around - NO EXCEPTIONS. I mean, by eliminating the names you are trying to eliminate the 'individual' and hone them into a working unit of one. So why do we allow the long hair and facial hair? Is that not an expression of individualism? No, the elimination of names on jerseys is just another half-assed, half-way attempt to fix something that is not being fixed. And for God's sake, please get rid of those hideous and laughable chrome helmets and bring back our old gold helmets.

oregon must have achieved total joke status

You can do anything you want when you win. 90-72, Joe Maddon is colorful and out of the box. 72-90 and people say bringing Lowry Park Zoo to clubhouse is the reason they lose.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

Maybe I'm wrong, but the guy talking about giving everyone crew cuts was not being serious was he?

Anyways, those helmets looked great, but I would only use them for night games

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

Gold chrome helmets?  What is this, the circus?  C'mon now, how much further down the road to being a joke are we going to allow this program to go?  And then there's the issue of no names on the back of our uniforms.  I guess I get the whole 'team' concept and can't argue with that at its core, but if you're going to eliminate names on the back of jerseys as a symbol of team unity, a unit of one, then let's go all the way, like in our military: crew cuts and shaves all around - NO EXCEPTIONS.  I mean, by eliminating the names you are trying to eliminate the 'individual' and hone them into a working unit of one.  So why do we allow the long hair and facial hair?  Is that not an expression of individualism?  No, the elimination of names on jerseys is just another half-assed, half-way attempt to fix something that is not being fixed.  And for God's sake, please get rid of those hideous and laughable chrome helmets and bring back our old gold helmets.

People complain about the dumbest things....

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,611
  • Days Won:  51

I thought the helmets looked awesome on TV. We just need to fix what's underneath them.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,421
  • Days Won:  19

Helmets looked awesome

Had nothing to do with out performance

Damm you fans and your superstitions

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

First world problems at its finest right here. Helmets were fine. Losing yesterday would have been worse than any helmet we would have worn. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  20,997
  • Days Won:  38

I think tradition gives a warm fuzzy feeling. It's real.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,320
  • Days Won:  43

I was wearing my shades at night. Maybe RJS should start playing the Future is so bright that we have to wear shades. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,729
  • Content Count:  37,552
  • Days Won:  29

I liked them.