• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

100% Improvement over LY

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

After last year, I don't even want to play the guessing game.

I'm sure these kids are as sick of losing as we are. Improvement is a must this year.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Big Daddy and Hem... I'm with you guys

Drinks (yes girly drinks for you guys who know me), food, family, and friends....

To me FB is more than Wins and losses... It's a great feeling to win, but the sun rose the next day after every USF loss, I have a good feeling that trend will not end... That's all I can predict

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

if we win 4 games that is terrible

it is impossible to predict how we will do with any confidence since there are so many variables

mostly our qb play

if a qb steps up and does fantastic we could  do quite well

about expections at usf.  i thought for sure  we would be in a major conference and competing with the big 3 by now.it took alot of  collective  screw ups to be where we are and there is enough blame to go around

• Topic Count:  2,330
  • Content Count:  21,286
  • Days Won:  10

I think this team has worked tremendously hard to improve their strength and speed.   They are pissed about last year and want to prove that is not this team.  Overall, if we get a bit of luck to fall our way, we could have a better outcome than most expected.   

Coaching (unknown based on last year)

Strength & size improvement +

Year of playbook +

O-Line +

D-Line -

Secondary - even

Special teams +

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

I'm with you Parade.  I just don't see 6 wins on this schedule.  We could realistically lose the final 6 games of the year.

We could realistically lose the first 6 too.

It's not very realistic that we lose to Western Carolina. I don't care what happened last year against McNeese State.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

BAUSFKID was blasted by many pre-2012, when he predicted 3-4 wins.  After we snuck by Nevada to go 2-0, the piling on was brutal, but BA held his ground.  After 3-9 season, it would've been easy for him to get on here & spout "I told you so's", but I don't recall ever seeing anything like that.

Look, he's a huge fan, a maybe a bit more pessimistic than most, but he's pretty detached when making his analysis.

He thinks we'll win 4 games.  I see 4 as doable...but I see 6 if even a few things go right.

So, who knows where we end up, and most of us can see (hope) a huge improvement over last year (not a huge hurdle). 

I can't wait to see this team unload on WCarolina, to put McNeese State farther in the rear view mirror.  I think we'll win by 3-4 TDs...and no one will complain about cupcakes again.

You're talking mightly loud Jupe.  Listen, I'll take the over on Bausfkid's prognostication of 4 wins, I don't think he's that good at predicting success.  

Ha!  Sometimes the font size defaults & I overcompensate by increasing to 24.

You could be right about BAUSFKID setting the floor, and I'd be EXTREMELY upset at 4 wins.  Anything less than 6 & a bowl is a failure in my eyes.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Why do people think we'll have better WR production this year? Aside from (hypothesized) improved QB play I'm not seeing why I should expect more out of the same cast of characters...

I think Adams brings a spark, and at least 1 true freshmen will get on the field & displace a veteran WR.  Last year's class has the most offensive potential (hate the word, but that's what it is till they produce at the next level) of any USF classs I can recall.

• Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928
  • Days Won:  0

Wins: West Carolina, NC State, UConn, Memphis, Tulsa, and UCiF.

Oh H*LL yeah.....................

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Wins: West Carolina, NC State, UConn, Memphis, Tulsa, and UCiF.

Oh H*LL yeah.....................

I agree with this prediction, MD and Wisconsin are all but sure losses.  WC and Tulsa should be sure wins.  The rest are 50-50.  6 wins and a bowl, anything less and we are behind schedule for our conference.  The team Taggart is building will take many years of being in the system to build championship.  No shortcuts.