• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Michigan State

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2,328
  • Content Count:  21,279
  • Days Won:  10

It's a huge bummer. Maybe we'll get to play Elon or something.

Yeah, it sucks.   I think teams will continue to do this to us if the buy out is low.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  487
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah, it sucks.   I think teams will continue to do this to us if the buy out is low.

Power 5 teams will continue to do this to Group of 5 teams until almost all games are cancelled. If P5 teams only play P5 teams it effectively locks out the Go5 from the playoff. Very smart move by them.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

I heard McNeeste State is good?

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Whats really sad/ pathetic is that even Indiana paid to not play us,  Only to turn around and schedule a series with FIU and Cincy afterwards. 

Cant be because they are scared of us, Cincy is a better team and has been consistently the past few years.(Yes we beat them)(doesn't mean we were better overall). 

On a positive side though USF is one of like 5 Schools from the "Have Not Conferences" to play 3 Power Conference Schools this year OOC.     Cant complain about that at all.

Edited by Dhambuc
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,336
  • Days Won:  43

Glad we are playing Maryland at home 1st before we travel there. I hope USF will demand that the games will be played in Tampa 1st before we travel there citing being burned by tons of other schools. 

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Glad we are playing Maryland at home 1st before we travel there. I hope USF will demand that the games will be played in Tampa 1st before we travel there citing being burned by tons of other schools. 

I don't see many P5 teams giving much of any kind of care about us being burned in the past or not. 

Another crystal ball prediction is that we are on the more needy side for meaningful games against P5 opponents, not the other way around.  I seriously doubt that we have much power in negotiations of this nature, seeing as we need the P5 schools more than they need us. 

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,336
  • Days Won:  43

I don't see many P5 teams giving much of any kind of care about us being burned in the past or not. 

Another crystal ball prediction is that we are on the more needy side for meaningful games against P5 opponents, not the other way around.  I seriously doubt that we have much power in negotiations of this nature, seeing as we need the P5 schools more than they need us. 

We need Aresco to go in there and beat the living hell out of the P5 and make it the P6. Get ready for some more major lawsuits. Get Obama to throw around his weight a little bit. 

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Lawsuits for what?

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

I agree they hold the cards for the most part,  But lets not forget that Alabama (cream of the crop) was or is desperate to find a team for 2015. http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/writer/jeremy-fowler/24575829/alabama-desperate-for-12th-game-in-2015-will-take-anybody

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,612
  • Days Won:  51

Whats really sad/ pathetic is that even Indiana paid to not play us,  Only to turn around and schedule a series with FIU and Cincy afterwards. 

Cant be because they are scared of us, Cincy is a better team and has been consistently the past few years.(Yes we beat them)(doesn't mean we were better overall). 

On a positive side though USF is one of like 5 Schools from the "Have Not Conferences" to play 3 Power Conference Schools this year OOC.     Cant complain about that at all.

Houston just signed a deal to play the Sooners in Houston for 2016