• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Football Returns With Bulls Fan Fest Aug. 16

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,986
  • Days Won:  469

USF ATHLETICS GoUSFBulls.com

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

DATE: JULY 24, 2014

Follow @USFFootball On Twitter

Like USF Football on Facebook

USF Football Returns With Bulls Fan Fest Aug. 16

Annual Bulls Fan Fest Set For Corbett Stadium on USF Campus

TAMPA, JULY 24, 2014 – The kickoff of the 2014 USF football season is just six weeks away, but Bulls fans won’t have to wait that long for their first glimpse of Head Coach Willie Taggart’s second team.

USF’s annual Bulls Fan Fest will take place on Sat., Aug. 16 at Corbett Stadium, home of the USF soccer teams and site of the Bulls' spring football game, on the USF Campus. A free event and open to the public, Bulls Fan Fest is scheduled from noon to 3 p.m. and this year will involve all of USF’s fall sports teams. The USF football players and coaches will be joined by the USF men’s and women’s soccer, volleyball and cross country programs in a day packed full of great experiences and fun for Bulls fans.

Along with the opportunity to get autographs and pictures with student-athletes, coaches, Rocky The Bull, Sun Dolls and cheerleaders, fans will have the chance to participate in interactive games with their favorite Bulls. Among the many activities fans can participate in with the student-athletes will be games for kicking field goals, scoring goals, serving volleyballs and much more.

There will be opportunities to get pictures in Bulls’ uniforms, show off your endzone dance, win prizes and hear from all of the Bulls’ fall sport head coaches.

Fans are encouraged to arrive early for a special sale of old USF athletic gear, apparel and collector’s items at discounted prices beginning at noon. On the sale block will be old uniforms, team issued gear, memorabilia and more.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Aww man this needs to be at ray jay.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,450
  • Days Won:  13

Well football has really hit the ******. We have to share this event with the other sports.

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Well football has really hit the ******. We have to share this event with the other sports.

I think it's a positive.  Each sport will draw its own fans and expose them to the others.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I think it's a positive. Each sport will draw its own fans and expose them to the others.

If anyone is going to be exposing themself to others, it's going to be me.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  347
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  0

Wish they could have made this in the morning to prevent it from being so hot outside... I had heard last year they were thinking about moving it "inside" the Ray Jay walkways... I was hoping that was true.

From past experience it will either be the hottest day of the year, or rain storms last seen by Noah...

Go Bulls!!

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I like it

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,114
  • Days Won:  7

I like that they're moving it on campus. Of course they'll have to plan for rain and heat, but i don't see why it can't be done. If it comes down to it move festivities into the sun dome and be done with it-there's plenty of room for teams and to set up booths and the like. 

Notice how they're trying to bring things back on campus. Harlan might say we aren't going to get an OCS, but that doesn't mean Athletics isn't trying. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

If anyone is going to be exposing themself to others, it's going to be me.

I like it

Hmmm...