• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF at Cincy, Oct 24

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Anyone going to the game?  I may fly up, as my cousin lives there and he's neutral.  So, maybe get the local family to don some green to offset the red & black.

If so, if there are any activities or get togethers, please post.  Would be good to muster with the good guys.

It's a Friday night game, so i'm guessing we'll be lightly rep'd. 

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,114
  • Days Won:  7

I'm strongly considering it. My aunt and uncle live about an hour north of CIncy and my cousin is currently a medical resident at the UC hospital. Only downside is that there may be some religious stuff going on for me that weekend and would derail any plans. I'm also torn because it's the one year anniversity of my grandfather's passing the next day...but that would be a reason to bring the family together as it is.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

I will look and see if I am able to run down for this game, OSU is away so that won't play into it.  Now just need to see about the baby

Edited by ajusf16

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

I've already ordered tickets. We haven't missed a road Cincy game since 2006.

Since Delta pulled their hub out, the Cincinnati airport is not only affordable, now, it's easy to get in and out of. The place is practically dead. We're driving up, though. 

I would love to put something together for Thursday night at the Hofbrauhaus in Newport. I will pay the polka band to play "The Bull", if I can get USF fans other than me and Mrs. S to show up.

The game is at Paul Brown Stadium this year. They are renovating Nippert, thank God. 

We're also planning to drive down to Lexington the next day for the Mississippi State/UK game. I love it when things work out.

Edited by swamprat

Since Delta pulled their hub out, the Cincinnati airport is not only affordable, now, it's easy to get in and out of. The place is practically dead. We're driving up, though. 

I would love to put something together for Thursday night at the Hofbrauhaus in Newport. I will pay the polka band to play "The Bull", if I can get USF fans other than me and Mrs. S to show up.

The game is at Paul Brown Stadium this year. They are renovating Nippert, thank God. 

We're also planning to drive down to Lexington the next day for the Mississippi State/UK game. I love it when things work out.

Dayton is $150 cheaper for me, flying via Delta.  Where is Paul Brown Stadium and the Beer Haus?  Might be fun, but not sure if I'm getting into the area early enough Thursday.

May be a good weekend for football. Ravens are in town Sunday, to play the Bengals. Same stadium.

http://www.bengals.com/schedule/season-schedule.html

Edited by JupiterBull

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Dayton is $150 cheaper for me, flying via Delta.  Where is Paul Brown Stadium and the Beer Haus?  Might be fun, but not sure if I'm getting into the area early enough Thursday.

If you're in any of the downtown hotels, they're both walking distance, even though one's in Ohio and one's in KY.

If you're in any of the downtown hotels, they're both walking distance, even though one's in Ohio and one's in KY.

My cuz lives outside of Cincy, Dayton side...about 45 from the stadium. 

I checked the Bulls site yesterday, and don't see tix on sale yet.  StubHub has them at $60, but I'm guessing that given the larger venue, they will drop.

I'd like to buy thru USF to count toward our allotment, and to sit with Bulls.  We'll see.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

If you are a season ticket holder, check with your rep. They are $35. 

If you are a season ticket holder, check with your rep. They are $35. 

I live in Jupiter, so I don't have season tix.  Try to catch a game or 2 each year, and an away game (to carve into a mini-vacation...thankfully I hit UConn last year, so I could see 50% of our wins).