• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Coach O hire not looking to hot to me

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,680
  • Days Won:  8

Heath left behind a bunch of quitters unfortunately.

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

I love how some people are so positive, I mean we can't do anything about what's happening we don't have any control anyways. Keep it real though guys, So far not so good. If he is a good recruit he should have been able to keep Egbunu, which is starting to scare me that he couldn't do. I watched just about ever game last year and Egbunu will be missed on the court, I'm sure his stock went up since he was recruited in high school.He played hard and you could see all that potential. One thing is recruiting at Kentucky another this is recruiting here and winning here. Stan Recruited at Michigan State and won a lot over there but that didn't mean anything here.On that note, I would hate to see another bad see next year it was hard enough watching this year.

Maybe Antigua didn't mind so much that Egbunu is leaving. Someone mentioned that he had tried to quit midseason. Maybe he has been bringing a bad attitude to the practices since Antigua has been here. Maybe not showing any sense of buying in to the system that Antigua is bringing in. Unless you are in the locker room or close to the program you don't know what the deal is. I have been around sports teams and just organizations in general, to know that what is going on behind the scenes is far from what the public thinks is going on.

We won't know till the season starts. That is a long way away.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

I love how some people are so positive, I mean we can't do anything about what's happening we don't have any control anyways. Keep it real though guys, So far not so good. If he is a good recruit he should have been able to keep Egbunu, which is starting to scare me that he couldn't do. I watched just about ever game last year and Egbunu will be missed on the court, I'm sure his stock went up since he was recruited in high school.He played hard and you could see all that potential. One thing is recruiting at Kentucky another this is recruiting here and winning here. Stan Recruited at Michigan State and won a lot over there but that didn't mean anything here.On that note, I would hate to see another bad see next year it was hard enough watching this year.

It's all rainbows and puppies on the Bullspen.

You two guys need to go listen to The Cure. It'll help, really... ;)

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I feel what the op is saying.

We have a great set up man that we are asking to be a closer. We don't know if he can close. We have glimpses that he can coach (thanks to his national team). But can he close the recruiting deal.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Oh no.....All the members of the last place AAC team are not coming back. Panic!

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

It's all rainbows and puppies on the Bullspen.

You two guys need to go listen to The Cure. It'll help, really... ;)

..Ahhh... one of my favorite bands

Along with the Smiths, Joy Division, etc.. you know, good music that can depress the hell out of you

:guinness:

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  937
  • Days Won:  0

Won't make any judgments on Antigua until after the season. That should also take us through early signing period.

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803
  • Days Won:  0

What does it matter...we sucked with the players that are leaving. We can't embarass ourselves anymore than we have already done. Have an open tryout at the school and see if anybody wants to play d1 basketball. We will lose every game by like 50, but pride really can't be hurt if there is none left and the same 200 or so diehards will still come out to see the games.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

Apparently the fact that CWT got Mike White to commit on his first day on the job has tainted even further the microwave generation portion of our fanbase ... 

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

coach o gets 2 more classes in my book before i criticize his recruiting