• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

SG/SF Dwayne Bacon

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

NextUpRecruits.com â€@NextUpRecruits

Follow @ShowtimeBaller1 & Oak Hill wing Dwayne Bacon (@BaconDwayne1000) he's #NextUp looking to have a HUGE season! pic.twitter.com/jCnNTpHui3

BvLEztdIcAIjtMh.jpg

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Hem, you need to get with the times. Twitter support is more important than weather and beaches are in our recruiting pitch.

I'm not going to do it, because that's not me, but what can it hurt?

It can hurt your chances of being taken seriously as a grown man.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  707
  • Days Won:  1

Dwayne Bacon plays like a grown man. A backcourt of Dwayne Bacon, Sanders, and Roddy Peters...I'm salivating

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Hem, you need to get with the times. Twitter support is more important than weather and beaches are in our recruiting pitch.

So can being an over active participant on an online message board, yet here we are.

My take is that if I saw this guy on the street, I would likely give him a "Go Bulls!" With a hand sign. What's so different from that and doing it on Twitter? Now of course it can go way further than that...and that's where Twitter can definitely get creepy...

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I will allow the "Go Bulls!" and nothing more. Attempts at becoming friends are punishable offenses.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

So can being an over active participant on an online message board, yet here we are.

My take is that if I saw this guy on the street, I would likely give him a "Go Bulls!" With a hand sign. What's so different from that and doing it on Twitter? Now of course it can go way further than that...and that's where Twitter can definitely get creepy...

Unless you were physically stalking him, or he was stalking you, it was a chance meeting ....

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Too late, I've been friends with BACON since I was a little kid. Not changing anytime soon.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Unless you were physically stalking him, or he was stalking you, it was a chance meeting ....

You got me there. That's why the call it "following" someone, I guess!

I still think it's fine for a show of support. Think of it this way--he's just a year away from being a Bull, so it's just like saying hi at FanFest. ;)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

You got me there. That's why the call it "following" someone, I guess!

I still think it's fine for a show of support. Think of it this way--he's just a year away from being a Bull, so it's just like saying hi at FanFest. ;)

Honestly, the "Go Bulls" isn't that bad but like you said, going beyond that tends to be a little creepy ... not to mention a NCAA violation. ;)

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

If he makes his choice because of twitter fan followers and comments, then that's just sad.

I'm sure Coach O is doing his best too bring both him and sanders on board

Yeah, I can't beg kids to come to USF.  I don't like the idea of a bunch of adults escalating the "show him some love" game...doesn't do much to keep the craziness of egocentric high school kid recruiting.

EDIT:  That said, you WILL see a star hs player's Twitter blown up with grown men pleading for high school kids to join their school.  I get that we want good players, but at some point, it's kinda sad & creepy (no offense Bullwinkle).

Edited by JupiterBull