• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Coach Antigua's coaching staff

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

So is Rocc out at this point?

Having heard nothing about Rocc sticking around, compounded with the rumors of joining Buzz Williams' staff at VaTech, leads to me speculate "yes."

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Most likely.

Chas Wolfe â€@highmajorscoop Apr 4

Assistants now on the Move? Takayo Siddle-UNC-Wilmington Anthony Stewart-UT-Martin Steve Roccaforte-VA Tech Rod Strikland-USF Darrin Horn-BC

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Adam Zagoria â€@AdamZagoria 

Hearing the Oliver Antigua to USF situation is not done yet, but could be settled by tomorrow.

I do wonder if Oliver will be the associated head coach. I'm a little torn because I would like to see a veteran bench coach added. If not then get a Florida HS coach or even assist college coach with ties to the state.

Edited by Vega

Most likely.

Chas Wolfe â€@highmajorscoop Apr 4

Assistants now on the Move? Takayo Siddle-UNC-Wilmington Anthony Stewart-UT-Martin Steve Roccaforte-VA Tech Rod Strikland-USF Darrin Horn-BC

Would be a sad loss but understandable

Edited by Vega

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Hearing the Oliver Antigua to USF situation is not done yet, but could be settled by tomorrow.

I do wonder if Oliver will be the associated head coach. I'm a little torn because I would like to see a veteran bench coach added. If not then get a Florida HS coach or even assist college coach with ties to the state.

I think we will be OK, either way.

1. JG â€@BigSky_Dreams 3h
  2. @Corey_Bender What do you think Orlando can get done for @USFMBB next year in recruits?

I think we will be OK, either way.

1. JG â€@BigSky_Dreams 3h
  2. @Corey_Bender What do you think Orlando can get done for @USFMBB next year in recruits?

No doubt the man can and will get it done. It should be a lot of fun us posters that really enjoy following recruiting

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Coaches usually get a lot of leeway in who they want to hire, but as the Massiello scnadal just showed, documentation is important.

How much approval / veto power do Harlan and Judy get over Coach O's assistants? Anybody know?

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Coaches usually get a lot of leeway in who they want to hire, but as the Massiello scnadal just showed, documentation is important.

How much approval / veto power do Harlan and Judy get over Coach O's assistants? Anybody know?

I think thats a hard question to answer. Unless it was specifically written into the contract, you're dealing with a handshake agreement on the level of involvement with his hires. But technically speaking, don't the two of them have to sign off on every hire?

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

I am cherishing the energy and excitement surrounding our program right now.  Lets hope this all pays dividends in a great recruiting class and ultimately wins on the court. 

Always happy to be a Bull.

I am cherishing the energy and excitement surrounding our program right now.  Lets hope this all pays dividends in a great recruiting class and ultimately wins on the court. 

Always happy to be a Bull.

Yes