• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jonathan Jean Laurent 2015

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I bumped the PG thread to get it back on the front page.  Odds we get EITHER?

http://thebullspen.com/index.php/topic/93659-2015-pg-jonathan-jeancollins-20visiting/

When I first listed these names last year I felt more confident then I do now since the season certainly didn't play out the way things appeared with a talented roster of youth and vets.

The best things USF has going for them are Chris Perry, Troy Holston, and location. Those three things has to help USF secure a great 2015 class with 5+ scholarships to use on a talented 2015 state of Florida class.

Where are you getting 5+ scholarships for 2015 from? If another player is signed in April,  it looks like there's only 3 available for 2015, 2 if AC gets the rs .... before any other tweaking of the roster.

Why would ACs RS for this yr.effect 2015 Schollies?

Because he'd still be here for the 2015-16 season .... ? 

oh, wasn't thinking 2015-2016 was thinking 2014-2015

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Well, based on tonight's performance, perhaps some of the current schollie holders haven't earned the right to come back next year and their spots open up?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

http://thebullspen.com/index.php/topic/93659-2015-pg-jonathan-jeancollins-20visiting/

When I first listed these names last year I felt more confident then I do now since the season certainly didn't play out the way things appeared with a talented roster of youth and vets.

The best things USF has going for them are Chris Perry, Troy Holston, and location. Those three things has to help USF secure a great 2015 class with 5+ scholarships to use on a talented 2015 state of Florida class.

Where are you getting 5+ scholarships for 2015 from? If another player is signed in April,  it looks like there's only 3 available for 2015, 2 if AC gets the rs .... before any other tweaking of the roster.

Had to triple check that myself to make sure i had that right ...

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

so the only help on the way for next season is Holston? Man that sux.

One person has been known to turn a team around. Don't know if Holston can do that, even if he wasn't hamstrung by his coach, but one can hope and dream (as a Bulls fan, that's about ALL one can do)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

Plus, redshirts Clayton and Zeigler and hopefully a 100% AC ...

If Clayton and Ziegler are worth a plugged nickel, put them in now for the experience. Redshirts be dammed!

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

If Clayton and Ziegler are worth a plugged nickel, put them in now for the experience. Redshirts be dammed!

Qft

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

One of those two is apparently nursing some sort of injury, which prompted Heath to slap him with a redshirt. I'm thinking it's Clayton, but I can't remember.