• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

4* SG Kobe Eubanks

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

of Our Savior New American School(NY) is having a monster season after the transfer from American Heritage(FL). He was a fridge 3* but ESPN has bumped him up to a 4 and many schools including Pitt and Min have jumped in the mix. Eubanks was offered by USF and UCF while he was in Florida and both schools continue to recruit him. He was suppose to narrow his list to the schools he will visit but I haven't seen anything on his twitter feed, but him saying that he can now concentrate on his senior season. ESPN updated his profile and USF is listed among the final schools. I'll go by that until proven otherwise so stay tuned.

Needless to say that basketball is a guards' game and no matter how good your Bigs are, USF has two good ones, you are only as good as your guard play. It's no coincidence that USF is a different team when Corey Allen and the guards ball out.

IF Eubanks comes to USF and teams with Troy Holston, and probably Jeff Garrett the backcourt becomes upgraded big-time.

Btw the 6-6 Kobe Eubanks can shot from the outside so yes we need him. Very similar to Holston in that regard.

• Topic Count:  257
  • Content Count:  2,403
  • Days Won:  5

This looks  like a really good get. Hope he signs with the bulls

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

This looks  like a really good get. Hope he signs with the bulls

He's cool on us. Odds are he goes to Pitt or maybe UF if they have room for him. I don't know why Stan hasn't recruited him harder.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

He needs 2 years in a college weight room and his release is really slow.

• 9 months later...

Kobe Eubanks has decommitted from Baylor.

“It is true I have officially opened up my recruitment for 2015 class #ELEV8 #Driven #The Movement,†he Tweeted.

The 6-foot-5 Eubanks also considered Pitt, Minnesota, Missouri and Wichita State before committing to Baylor in March. He never signed an NLI and is now spending the year at ELEV8 in Delray Beach (FL).

Chad Myers, Eubanks’ coach, confirmed that the following schools have already reached out to Eubanks:  Virginia, USF, B.C., UConn, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Iowa State, Louisville, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, Oregon and Providence.

“He’s actually going to wait the next couple of weeks and put together a list, kind of see who comes in and then kind of play it that way, †Chad Myers, Eubanks’ coach, told SNY.tv Monday.

“It’s not that he has somebody else that he wants to go to or anything. The reason he decommitted was because he’s improving areas of his game and [baylor] had some guys come in that were young that were similar guys at a similar position. And he thought he had a chance to go in there and play next year. Him staying here for the whole year, he wants to make sure he’s making the right decision and kind of look at it.

“But he’s definitely still considering Baylor and it’s not they’re totally out or anything like that. It’s just he wanted to open it up and see where he’s at and see if that’s definitely still the best spot.â€

http://zagsblog.com/articles/kobie-eubanks-decommits-from-baylor/

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  636
  • Days Won:  0

Dan McDonald â€@DMcDonaldRivals 5m5 minutes ago

2015 guard Kobie Eubanks has a top 10: Georgia, Kansas, L'Ville, Maryland, Missouri, Oregon, Providence, South Florida, UConn, and Va Tech.

Four-star prospect Kobie Eubanks has narrowed his list of schools and set up an official visit for this weekend.

Kobie Eubanks, a 6-foot-5 wing out of Delray Beach (Fla.) Elev-8 Prep Academy, informed Scout that he has set his college list. Eubanks is now only considering Georgia, Oregon, Maryland, Missouri, Providence, Kansas, Virginia Tech, South Florida, Louisville and Connecticut. "My list of 10 is in no specific order," Eubanks told Scout. Eubanks also set up an official visit for Oregon this coming weekend. The Ducks are slated to play Arizona State on Saturday. "I will take another visit later this month," Eubanks said. "I will be cutting my list down mid-February after my second visit and making my decision at the end of my Elev-8 season." "I am looking forward to getting the process started this weekend and see what is the best fit for me and has biggest need for my position," Eubanks added. Eubanks originally signed with Baylor last year but a transcript issue led him to Elev-8. In late November, Eubanks opted to officially part ways with the Bears and open up his recruitment. A talented scorer, Eubanks is ranked No. 53 overall and as the No. 15 shooting guard in the 2015 class.

If that's what he's really looking for then USF should be in good shape since we have no one set as a SG going into next season. Right now the need at that position is great

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,460
  • Days Won:  422

Differing accounts but I don't guess it matters for 2015 ...

He never signed an NLI and is now spending the year at ELEV8

Eubanks originally signed with Baylor last year but a transcript issue led him to Elev-8

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

Four-star prospect Kobie Eubanks has narrowed his list of schools and set up an official visit for this weekend.

Kobie Eubanks, a 6-foot-5 wing out of Delray Beach (Fla.) Elev-8 Prep Academy, informed Scout that he has set his college list. Eubanks is now only considering Georgia, Oregon, Maryland, Missouri, Providence, Kansas, Virginia Tech, South Florida, Louisville and Connecticut. "My list of 10 is in no specific order," Eubanks told Scout. Eubanks also set up an official visit for Oregon this coming weekend. The Ducks are slated to play Arizona State on Saturday. "I will take another visit later this month," Eubanks said. "I will be cutting my list down mid-February after my second visit and making my decision at the end of my Elev-8 season." "I am looking forward to getting the process started this weekend and see what is the best fit for me and has biggest need for my position," Eubanks added. Eubanks originally signed with Baylor last year but a transcript issue led him to Elev-8. In late November, Eubanks opted to officially part ways with the Bears and open up his recruitment. A talented scorer, Eubanks is ranked No. 53 overall and as the No. 15 shooting guard in the 2015 class.

If that's what he's really looking for then USF should be in good shape since we have no one set as a SG going into next season. Right now the need at that position is great

We have no business even being in that list of schools to be considered. Orlando Antigua is the man.