• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ray Ray McCloud, RB, Sickles HS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

The future of our program may be tethering on this season's outcome. Win only 2 games and we will not get these recruits. Win 5 or 6 and I think they'll buy into the dream team. If we Win 5 games ill be looking forward to 2016... Should win the conference assuming our recruiting snowballs from here.

I couldn't agree more.  This is a very pivotal year for our beloved Bulls.  Lots at stake.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,680
  • Days Won:  8

The future of our program may be tethering on this season's outcome. Win only 2 games and we will not get these recruits. Win 5 or 6 and I think they'll buy into the dream team. If we Win 5 games ill be looking forward to 2016... Should win the conference assuming our recruiting snowballs from here.

I couldn't agree more. This is a very pivotal year for our beloved Bulls. Lots at stake.

I meant to say TEETERING

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

I couldn't agree more. This is a very pivotal year for our beloved Bulls. Lots at stake.

I meant to say TEETERING

tethering works, too...as is hanging by a thread.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  178
  • Days Won:  0

I do not see how this team wins less then 5 games.  

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I do not see how this team wins less then 5 games.  

Man, I'm sure hoping you're right. 

I'll be interested in seeing how the play WCU.  Not so much the caliber of the foe, but the energy and cohesion of the team.  Looking ugly & winning big won't make me feel great, but if we see a marked improvement in the execution, there will be reason to be more optimistic.

I said before, my goal would be for White to play 1/2, Bench to play 3/8 and Wilson to play 1/8.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I don't care what the score it is, I'd be surprised if any QB other than White and Bench play.

I don't care what the score it is, I'd be surprised if any QB other than White and Bench play.

This might be the only game he can get in, and he has no redshirt to save.  If we're up 4-5 TD late in the 4th, Taggart would be wise to put Wilson in.  No sense risking injury to Bench, even if from the dreaded turf monster.

• Topic Count:  2,324
  • Content Count:  21,267
  • Days Won:  10

I'll be interested in seeing how the play WCU.  Not so much the caliber of the foe, but the energy and cohesion of the team.  Looking ugly & winning big won't make me feel great, but if we see a marked improvement in the execution, there will be reason to be more optimistic.

I said before, my goal would be for White to play 1/2, Bench to play 3/8 and Wilson to play 1/8.

Execution is the key.  Do we show we have an offense line that will allow us to run the ball thus freeing up our TE and WR for the occasional pass.

Joey Knight @TBTimes_Bulls  ·  16h  Predicted a couple weeks back Ray Ray McCloud would pick #USF. Well (per @Bulls247), guess which game he's attending Saturday night?

Not sure if this does anything for his commitment to Clemson, but if he sees a much improved USF team, and thinks we could open holes & get him into the NFL...while keeping him close to his parents: maybe there's a chance we sign our biggest recruit yet, causing other top notch players to follow.  He really could be a catalyst to the Dream Team hope.

Time for CWT to ball out & "show something".