• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Dalvin Cook, 5-star RB, Miami Central

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,776
  • Days Won:  6

Corey also says in one of his tweets that a target is gonna reschedule his visit. Thougt maybe it was Cook.

https://twitter.com/CoreyBender734/status/392701822025998337

Can't remember who it was but someone was going to take an OV this weekend. We don't have any OVs coming in so I'd assume it was him..

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Ok.  here is what I know

1) Yearby was UM commit   until early this summer he started waffling. don't know why but it's widely reported. About the same time he starts showing up at USF public events as an unofficial. Recruiting sites begin considering Yearby a "soft" commit to UM

2) Video(also this summer) shows Yearby waffling on commitment . Dalvin Cook is solid to UF

3) Recent events have Yearby suddenly announcing an OV to USF In and of itself perhaps no surprise

4) Directly after that reports start surfacing that Cook is soft to UF. Muschamp's stock is plummeting. And then out of left field comes the leak that Cook has added USF to his planned OV's.

Would really close friends Cook and Yearby rejoin beloved Coach Telly Lockette in a run oriented offense of Coach Willie Taggart? Are these  "courtesy" visits? Guess we'll have to see.

Oh, and they ran for a combined 375 yds last game

Edited by TiredofIdiots Bull

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  636
  • Days Won:  0

Ok.  here is what I know

1) Yearby was UM commit   until early this summer he started waffling. don't know why but it's widely reported. About the same time he starts showing up at USF public events as an unofficial. Recruiting sites begin considering Yearby a "soft" commit to UM

2) Video(also this summer) shows Yearby waffling on commitment . Dalvin Cook is solid to UF

3) Recent events have Yearby suddenly announcing an OV to USF In and of itself perhaps no surprise

4) Directly after that reports start surfacing that Cook is soft to UF. Muschamp's stock is plummeting. And then out of left field comes the leak that Cook has added USF to his planned OV's.

Would really close friends Cook and Yearby rejoin beloved Coach Telly Lockette in a run oriented offense of Coach Willie Taggart? Are these  "courtesy" visits? Guess we'll have to see.

I like the way you think sir. 

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Ok.  here is what I know

I also like the way you think.  I just wonder why two stud RBs would want to go to the same team where the head coach historically relies on one workhorse RB.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Ok.  here is what I know

I haven't watched Miami Central, but a co-worker is from the 305, and saw them play in Palm Beach. Said they use Cook as an athlete, moved all over the field, and Yeaby is more of the power back. Sounds like they find a way to feed both fairly well. I'm sure Coach Lockette could put them both to work, and we don't have a surplus of skill players.

I'd be thrilled if one of them came, and stunned if both did. But THAT would be huge.

I also like the way you think.  I just wonder why two stud RBs would want to go to the same team where the head coach historically relies on one workhorse RB.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

Ok.  here is what I know

I hope Taggart and Lockette pull it off. The coming years would be very exciting for the program. 

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Ok.  here is what I know

I don't know about that before Shaw's injury he used 2 RBs, after he went to 3 different ones.  If you have 2 stud RBs, it puts a lot of pressure on defenses because the RBs will always have fresh legs.  Plus, they were teammates before and looks like they'd like to be again.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Could you imagine getting both? We would be like Auburn when they had Cadillac and Ronnie Brown!

Dare to dream