• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Auden Tate, WR, Tampa Wharton (2015)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Skipping some back and forth and getting right to where we usually end up when someone is posting like this.

We're glad you're not his parent. We're glad not all recruits agree with you. We're glad you're not our coach - pretty sure Taggs wouldn't agree with you.

For the record, I don't see this one coming our way either, but I sure expect Willie to pull in similar talent at another time.

Either you believe FSU has some advantages over us and losing players to them is inevitable or you believe CWT should be winning a lot more of these battles since the two programs are equal.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

JTrue, by your attitude we would never get any player that someone more successful than us wants.  How about we let the player decide what he wants?

I didn't say that at all. When we do beat out FSU or the like, I'm ecstatic, but I'm also not naive enough to believe that's going to happen with any regularity in the near future. All kids are going to have different opinions, but most kids seem to like most of the things FSU has when compared to us. Doesn't mean we shouldn't try just because we're going to miss out more often than not until we start giving them a reason to pick us.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

So you're on the record now, and no need to make the point in every other thread then.

I think I'd have to say it a second time at the very least in order for it to be an every other sort of occurrence. But sure, put me down on record as saying I think FSU will out recruit us this year.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

I think I'd have to say it a second time at the very least in order for it to be an every other sort of occurrence. But sure, put me down on record as saying I think FSU will out recruit us this year.

link?

As soon as I declare someone we're chasing is going to pick FSU over us for a second time, I'll have that link for you.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,037
  • Days Won:  11

Is it on twitter somewhere?

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

As soon as I declare someone we're chasing is going to pick FSU over us for a second time, I'll have that link for you.

I'm kidding, JTrue.  I read your post as most kids would pick FSU over USF.  Hard to argue...and I wasn't.

There will be some who do, for various reasons, but until our program narrows the gap, that's our lot in recruiting life.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

JTrue, by your attitude we would never get any player that someone more successful than us wants.  How about we let the player decide what he wants?

I agree with this, we need to stop that JTrue guy, he's obviously advocating kidnapping him, tying him down and forcing him to sign with USF. We really don't need fans like that.