• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

4-star PG Corey Sanders

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

Vega, as usual I think you are correct....Butler. Yes, the wait will be long.....but I think it is slightly easier to keep home town kids once they verbally......commit but we'll see...long wait.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next up. Adonys Henriquez....Baylor is out. Just my opinion.....

I think it's between UCF and Butler.

UCF is doing a great job of keeping the hometown guys. Dwayne Bacon is another key target UCF has to feel confident in getting for the 2015 class. If they land him and Antonio Blakeney they will have gotten all the talented Orlando guys to commit, and would have a top 10, probably top 5 recruiting class for 2015. However we are also talking about what 14 months before these guys could sign with UCF. A lot can happen between that time and guys have decommitted from UCF before.

Back to Henriquez I do think USF would have gotten back in on him, but we already had Hudson committed and didn't feel the need to re-recruit Adonys once he decommitted from Miami.

No H yet, but Chad Brown committed. Another kid kept home.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Stan Heath visited Brown at his school just hours before he took a surprised visit to UCF and committed. By his Twitter reaction you got the sense that Brown was really excited about Heath visiting, but he just played like he was. I don't know what UCF is offering or selling but it is very unusual for a school such as them to be getting these kind of commitments this early. The recruiting world is taking notice and like I have said we'll see how things play out over the next year.

However it's very exciting for UCF fans that they are keeping the local guys home and there just seems to be an abundance of talent in the Orlando area for 2015. If they keep these commitments and sign them then UCF is set up very nicely to make NCAAT runs in the future.

Hopefully USF can do this for 2016 because 2 of the most talented players in the nation both reside in Tampa that class.

UCF just got another 2015 commitment is Chase McSpadden. That's two more 2015 studs in 24hrs!

How many scholarships does UCF have?

Right now USF has the #1 rated recruiting class in 2015

Edited by Vega

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

UCF just got another 2015 commitment is Chase McSpadden. That's two more 2015 studs in 24hrs!

I assume that should read UCF?

I assume that should read UCF?

Yep I ****** up it should be UCF. I'm not used to writing this much about UCF. To make up for it, Let me write something about USF recruiting.

Right now UCF has the #1 rated recruiting class in 2015

Corey Pegram â€@CoreyPegram 

Spoke to 2015 Chance McSpadden tonight. Has not committed to UCF. Will visit USF soon. Expect stock to rise throughout year

This UCF - USF rivalry on the basketball floor and in basketball recruiting is already heated and will be vicious on both for years to come.

Chances father was upset that he was not brought in on the decision, and as a father, i understand completely.

Henriquez committed to UCF earlier today. May be the best class (2014) UCF has ever brought in. 

Chances father was upset that he was not brought in on the decision, and as a father, i understand completely.

Henriquez committed to UCF earlier today. May be the best class (2014) UCF has ever brought in. 

The 2014 class only has Henriquez and BJ Taylor and scoring PG as pasrt of the class. The 2015 class has Brown, Owens, and Sanders. I like Taylor alot and he's very underrated imo. Henriquez star has dimmed for whatever reason. A year or so ago he was considered the best wing player in the state for 2014, but has dropped considerably. He is still very talented and should have a nice career playing in Jones system.

Love the talent UCF is putting together and love that they are all from within the state. USF is trying to do that as well. Still have no idea where they will get another stud to pair with Holston for their 2014 class.