• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bruno Reagan, DT/OL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

Brulon Reaganâ„¢ â€@BrunoReagan 21m

I have committed to play football at THE University of South Florida! #USF #BULLS #DOSOMETHING. S/O TO OUR RC @Paul_Gonnella lets get going!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

@gregauman: If USF fans are understandably concerned about strength of Bruno Reagan's commitment, worry not. He says (amusingly) "I'm 100 percent Bull."

Looks like we can add him to the 2014 list

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,473
  • Days Won:  422

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  636
  • Days Won:  0

247 has him as the #15 player in the state of Tennessee, and the #1 OG in the entire state.... Sounds pretty impressive... Way to go with getting a kid out of state. I'm impressed with this pick up.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Yowza!

Welcome to USF Mr. Reagan.

I loves me some big uglies!

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

LOL

Page 35 is full of "Good luck, Bruno" posts, then you get to page 36 and this happens! They're just like us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDV viewpost.gif
I find it odd that when a recruit, not so high on our list commits elsewhere, everyone wishes him good luck.

However, when someone that we really wants goes elsewhere, we bash them.

Just an observation.

Lol classic Vol Nation. This instance is different because he never had a chance to commit. If he had an offer, responses would be different

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-recruiting/189245-14-tn-dt-ol-bruno-reagan-36.html

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Willie racks up another one. Man these kids are gonna run through walls for him

CHS' Reagan verbally commits to USF 'Cats lineman to join Taggart in Tampa

Jun. 20, 2013   |  

Written by George Robinson

CLARKSVILLE, TENN. — With about a month left before high school footballicon1.png players can strap on the pads for full contact practices, one of the city’s top offensive lineman has made a decision about his future football endeavors.

Clarksville High offensive and defensive lineman Bruno Reagan has verbally committed to play footballicon1.png at the University of South Florida. Reagan gave his official word last week after initially thinking about waiting until the start of the school year next month, but the senior decided he didn’t want any distractions going into the fall football season.

“Why wait,†Reagan said. “I thought about doing that and making an announcement at school but I figured I already know what I’m going to do, why not just go ahead and say it now?â€

Reagan is the second player from Clarksville to commit to a major college program with BCSicon1.png ties. Former Northeast great Jalen Reeves Maybin committed and eventually signed with Tennessee and will be a freshman this fall in Knoxville.

It was Reagan’s relationship with South Florida’s new coaching staff that made Reagan’s decision easy. The Bulls hired former Western Kentucky University coach Willie Taggart this past winter after Taggart turned around a struggling Hilltopper program. While Taggart was still in Bowling Green, he and his staff recruited Reagan.

“Coach Taggart is probably the coolest coach I’ve ever met,†Reagan said. “He’s all about winning and he’s extremely enthusiastic. He was that way with Western and when he got hired by South Florida, he was the same way. I just really gravitated to that kind of personality.â€

Reagan was recruited by nearly a dozen schools and received scholarship offers from Austin Peay, Middle Tennessee State, Western Kentucky, Georgia State, Tennessee State and Connecticut. But the 6-foot-3, 270-pound lineman made his commitment without having officially visited the South Florida campus in Tampa.

“I’ll go on my visit July 7,†Reagan said. “But I already know its where I want to be.â€

http://www.theleafchronicle.com/article/20130620/HSSPORTS/306200047/

Edited by Bullwinkle