• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jocqui Ellison WR St.Pete FL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  276
  • Days Won:  1

Here is some Joc Ellison game footage:

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2148749/#highlights/51775379

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBh6Ocukwqg

And some additional 7 on 7 footage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lR4FkLE37s&feature=youtu.be&a

Training Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVQ1A9dCsnY

http://www.tampabay.com/hometeam/blog/video-img-7-7-filled-highlights-and-whole-bunch-catches-joc-ellison/17207/

Additional Comments:

BIG COUNTY PREPS â€@BigCountyPreps13 Apr

College Coaches, Joc Ellison (Lakewood 2014 slot) is the closet comparison to Armwood's Alvin Bailey. As the kids say, " Don't Sleep!"

"TEAM TAMPA
WR JOC ELLISON, LAKEWOOD
Second best WR on the day for the Tampa Bay teams. Did what ever was needed to keep the chains moving. Fast and soft hands. Made the QBs look good."

http://bigcountypreps.com/181/img-7v7-day-1-observations-tampa-teams/

http://bigcountypreps.com/181/explosive-ellison-next-spartan-to-make-a-splash/

Explosive Ellison, next Spartan to make a splash

In PINELLAS COUNTY, RECRUITING FEATURES / By TEAM BCP /

17 April 2013

Joc-Ellison-300x199.jpg

Joc Ellison, Lakewood

Lakewood’s stars will be departing due to graduation. Tracy Johnson, the team leader, Rodney Adams and Marquez Valdes, one of the most dynamic duos in the area; the Griffin twins who were the story of the year along with numerous other role players will not be part of the team next year. However, the team won’t stop shining and stars will have to be replaced.

Joc Ellison, Lakewood 2014 ATH was overshadowed by the attention on Valdes and Adams. But, his talents are on the same level. He is a very explosive, dynamic player who can do so much and make so many plays at different positions. When QB, Tracy Johnson went down do to injury, Ellison kept the offensive army moving. When Valdes or Adams were being keyed on, Joc was the “go to†guy. He has the ability to line up at several positions and continue to make plays.

Ellison is known for his highlight acts. Jumping over taller players, running past faster players and making plays that seem difficult for the average athlete. “I can improve at my speed a little,†says Ellison. He is the “throwback†kind of athlete. Does his job and goes about his own business; never asking for the spotlight or the glory. However, he will get the spotlight this year and hopefully be worthy of the glory.

Very much a team player and well liked by those who line up with him on Friday nights, Ellison has high remarks for one of his own. He speaks highly of teammate Ben Bryant. “He has everything it takes. If he is losing, he never gives up and always works hard.†He not only looks up to his teammate, Ben Bryant, he also admires head coach, Cory Moore. “He had everything it took to get to the NFL and he teaches me the same, why it’s going to pay off in the long run.â€

Currently, Joc holds a verbal offer from Toledo with interest from Houston, South Florida and Oregon. He plans on visiting USF this coming Friday and taking a visit to Oregon this summer in June.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Kind of thinking this is gonna happen.

I had someone tell me yesterday #Lakewood's Joc Ellison (@__younginnn) is "100% to #USF". Guess we'll find out Wed, but that's my bet.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  565
  • Days Won:  0

Kind of thinking this is gonna happen.

I had someone tell me yesterday #Lakewood's Joc Ellison (@__younginnn) is "100% to #USF". Guess we'll find out Wed, but that's my bet.

EATDAT6â€@__younginnn23m

@Ry_Bass not 100% but everyone will find out Wednesday on what ill become next

Isaiahâ€@iwynn7715m

@__younginnn @Ry_Bass boy you better not. !

EATDAT6â€@__younginnn10m

@iwynn77 I'm not bro

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Wynn pushing recruits away from USF, eh? Cool guy.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Wynn pushing recruits away from USF, eh? Cool guy.

Not sure that's what's happening there.

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803
  • Days Won:  0

I think it's more along the lines of "you better not change your mind!"

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957

Well like I said before there's so little tape out there of this guy on YouTube and whatnot that I don't know if there can be a good evaluation of whether he's a good add or not. The ratings services don't like him much. Sometimes they have good reason for that. Sometimes they don't. I look at him as a virtual teammate (Team Tampa) of Litton's who has developed strong chemistry with him over the middle and short areas of the field and there can be value in that even if he's not the biggest, strongest and fastest.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  276

I don't think it's a factor of the rating sites not liking him much. They simply don't rank players until they have evaluated them live or looked at thier tape. I would imagine that once he plays in the upcoming 7 on 7 tournament next week, the sites will take notice of him. Partucularily if he has already committed to USF. I wouldn't be suprised to see him just moved into a  star ranking as early as next Friday. And if you look on the Hudl site, there is a 6 minute video of him on game film, plus game film from 5 of his other games.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957

I don't think it's a factor of the rating sites not liking him much. They simply don't rank players until they have evaluated them live or looked at thier tape. I would imagine that once he plays in the upcoming 7 on 7 tournament next week, the sites will take notice of him. Partucularily if he has already committed to USF. I wouldn't be suprised to see him just moved into a  star ranking as early as next Friday. And if you look on the Hudl site, there is a 6 minute video of him on game film, plus game film from 5 of his other games.

I think some services have him as a two-star player which means they have indeed evaluated him they just didn't like him much.

It's a factor. They don't do all that work evaluating players for nothin. Doesn't mean they always have it right though.