• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

If we lose to Temple.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  511
  • Days Won:  1

Think the end of frankenstein, when the villagers have the pitch-forks and torches marching towards the castle ready to kill the monster... a scene much like that will occur...

i was thinking more like beauty and the beast where gaston is leading the villagers with pitchforks and torches to "kill the beast!"

do we have to break out in song? Just checking.....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

Look, we all knew, in our heart of hearts that we were going to lose to FSU. The surprises were the win over Nevada which alot of us thought we would lose and the loss to Ball St which a lot of us thought we would win. Stop stressing, we will not lose to Temple. get to your couch/barstool, get hammered and enjoy the win. It will be easier than folks on this board are thinking it will be.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  144

Forgot what thread I'm in. Apologies.

Didn't realize you had a loss to Temple chalked up.

Hargreaves? Pass...

... Skip Holtz should be fired immediately, Hargreaves named as interim coach, and let the search begin.

I'm dead serious. If we lose to Temple, there is no coming back.

OK, pick someone. Interim coach isn't a big concern for me when we're 2-4 (0-2) and in an all out dumpster fire. I think you missed the point.

The thread title says "if we lose to temple..." I am giving my thoughts on that hypothetical situation.

any chance you could reply to the bottom of the quote thread instead of the top-- it is kind of confusing as no one else does this.

I know I would appreciate it-- if it's because you are replying by phone or something, nevermind if it is a pain in the arse.

Look, we all knew, in our heart of hearts that we were going to lose to FSU. The surprises were the win over Nevada which alot of us thought we would lose and the loss to Ball St which a lot of us thought we would win. Stop stressing, we will not lose to Temple. get to your couch/barstool, get hammered and enjoy the win. It will be easier than folks on this board are thinking it will be.

this guy is drunk-- never count some team as an easy win

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

MikeG, easier at the top on the Ipad for me. But i'll try and conform. Like smazza and grammar.

MikeG, easier at the top on the Ipad for me. But i'll try and conform. Like smazza and grammar.

I appreciate it

been too long brother-- maybe we'll see you at the BBer lot again at one of these upcoming games

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

this guy is not drunk, yet.....and I never said it would be easy. I said it would be easier than some would believe. I was just trying to add some positive karma to this board. Thanks Debbie Downer.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

this guy is not drunk, yet.....and I never said it would be easy. I said it would be easier than some would believe. I was just trying to add some positive karma to this board. Thanks Debbie Downer.

Hard to call out a team like Temple as a sure win after losing to Ball State.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  114
  • Days Won:  0

Hard to call out a team like Temple as a sure win after losing to Ball State.

Exactly, Bull Martin! This Temple team is coming off of a bye week and has had a lot of time to prepare. Also, isn't this their homecoming game and their first game back in the Big East? So, I don't think they will just lay down for us. Our team better come out ready to play for 4 quarters and play with some passion. With that said, we should be able to run the ball against them and control the clock based on the their past performances this season. That will allow us to setup the pass game. To answer the question in the post, if we lose I will continue to support this team, but I will have a hard time doing so. I would also like to hear the coaches own up to their mistakes and give the fans a true account of what is happening and what they plan on doing to fix the issues.

I was referring to myself as being drunk