• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chase Litton, QB, Tampa Wharton HS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I don't see all forums, but I don't see "haters", tho' that's the cool think for kids to call people that aren't "with them".

If he didn't tell Taggart he was decommitting, that's bush league, and may (should, IMO) mean the schollie is permanently revoked. It's not a butthurt thing, it's a matter of business: Taggart needs to secure areas of need, and count them while he pursues other recruits. If Taggart & Litton don't have better options, and Taggart is OK (or at least accepting) of this decommit, then maybe Litton winds up here.

I'd like to see Harris get picked up, but it's hard to determine the effect of Litton on local recruits. The fact that Bronson (4 star WR) lists us at his top, and a few recruits have come out already saying this doesn't affect them, is a good sign.

I think primarily Twitter is where Chase is feeling the brunt of the "haters". And I have zero doubt that they're there. Just in this thread there are plenty people hating all over the place instead of understanding that a 17 year old kid is having a hard time making a decision that will seriously influence the rest of his life.

Mot of the people here complaining about his decommintment aren't complaining that he did it, rather how he did it.

Exactly. Coaches found out about this decommit on Twitter... If you want to decomnit cool but be a man about it and tell the coaches first.

Don't want him back as thus just another in a long line of red flags on Litton

He makes Michael Dyer look like a safe bet

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

VH3's doing?

Nah, man, this has Josh Grady written all over it. :D

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74
  • Days Won:  0

I don't see all forums, but I don't see "haters", tho' that's the cool think for kids to call people that aren't "with them".

If he didn't tell Taggart he was decommitting, that's bush league, and may (should, IMO) mean the schollie is permanently revoked. It's not a butthurt thing, it's a matter of business: Taggart needs to secure areas of need, and count them while he pursues other recruits. If Taggart & Litton don't have better options, and Taggart is OK (or at least accepting) of this decommit, then maybe Litton winds up here.

I'd like to see Harris get picked up, but it's hard to determine the effect of Litton on local recruits. The fact that Bronson (4 star WR) lists us at his top, and a few recruits have come out already saying this doesn't affect them, is a good sign.

I think primarily Twitter is where Chase is feeling the brunt of the "haters". And I have zero doubt that they're there. Just in this thread there are plenty people hating all over the place instead of understanding that a 17 year old kid is having a hard time making a decision that will seriously influence the rest of his life.

Mot of the people here complaining about his decommintment aren't complaining that he did it, rather how he did it.

Exactly. Coaches found out about this decommit on Twitter... If you want to decomnit cool but be a man about it and tell the coaches first.

How do you know that the "coaches found out about this decommit on Twitter" ?

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

Not worried...plenty of time We have Bench and  Mike White..to fill the immediate need...

I Rather have Litton decommit right now than the AW game played all of last year..

We will have our mojo back this year..got some decent backs comming in , our  DL and  secondary  will be better...

A new power kicker in Nadleman...

I'm ok things are looking up  ...I have hope..

Go Bulls

Edited by bull-71

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591

Hoping Tyler Harris commits sometime soon, and we can move on from Litton.

The best news is the twitter reaction seems to favor USF, from what I've seen.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

A few good points.  None of us (likely) know the details, like WHEN Taggart & Co were told, if USF cooled on him or if he's just opening up to get some trips to schools (nothing wrong).  Maybe his commitment was premature, and he really needs to think about his options before REALLY committing.

That said, I hope Taggart aggressively pursues the best available QBs, and locks in what he case.  If that's Litton, that's his call.  If not, we'll embrace the new QB.

I'm not a hater (silly term for recruits), but I admitted I was lukewarm on his selection.  So for me, I'm actually hoping we get someone else...someone who burns to be a Bull.  Litton claims an LSU offer...we'll see.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

How do you know that the "coaches found out about this decommit on Twitter" ?

Here's the first mention here of that:

Has there been any confirmation of a Tweet that may or may not have been him saying it?

His Team Tampa coaches have confirmed it.... He also apparently didn't contact CWT or the staff.... They found out via twitter.

Good luck Chase... Hope you enjoy the girls at FIU.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

Think I found why he decommited:

31f1173715e7eb50c092067bdf6528bf_normal.Chase Litton â€@CL14_

I need some #USF followers .. Where y'all at !?

**** it, I've been telling you guys that we needed more Twitter contact with him!!

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421

Think I found why he decommited:

31f1173715e7eb50c092067bdf6528bf_normal.Chase Litton â€@CL14_

I need some #USF followers .. Where y'all at !?

**** it, I've been telling you guys that we needed more Twitter contact with him!!

If he is so into himself right now my suggestion is to contact AW ...play it for what it is...  Juvenile.....  life is short and life is not a game..  there are no rewinds...  might just be he is not ready for D1  and the commitment required... 

Some of these kids need to grow up..I'm not saying Chase is one.. but if the tweet above is correct I'm glad he is gone..  Self Centered Narcissistic  non-team players are not needed at USF..

Go Bulls

Go Bulls

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

He decommited because he got busted going to UF w/o talking to the coaches about it. Then tweeted that he was decommitted before they could pull his offer. I am certain, that they are done with his shenanigans.

• Downvote 1