• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

You mean the ACC hasn't blown up yet?

Oh don't worry ... it's still a done deal. FSU and the Big 12 just don't know it yet.

Yeah, I mean if USA Today doesn't know it yet, it couldn't possibly be happening. Too funny. Even Chadd Scott apologist extraordinaire for the ACC has reversed his opinion. That bet still offered, Georgia, put your money where your mouth is.

Chadd Scott, apologist for the ACC??? He used to be a producer for one of the sports talk radio stations here in Atlanta until he got fired about a year ago - but I believe he's an Auburn grad. I'll have to check that out.

You must have trouble reading the English language. I've declined the bet about 5 times now. Move on please.

Well Chadd, like you, said this story was just some made up twitter fantasy and none of the Main Stream sports media was reporting it. Now that over 1000 newspaper articles have been written, are you still clinging to the fact that this is a made up story? I mean, why can't you admit that you were just wrong?

Because I'm not:

All I'm saying, and have said, is that the imminent move by FSU and/or the Big 12 has been highly overstated and exaggerated. I haven't said any more than that.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Oh don't worry ... it's still a done deal. FSU and the Big 12 just don't know it yet.

Yeah, I mean if USA Today doesn't know it yet, it couldn't possibly be happening. Too funny. Even Chadd Scott apologist extraordinaire for the ACC has reversed his opinion. That bet still offered, Georgia, put your money where your mouth is.

Chadd Scott, apologist for the ACC??? He used to be a producer for one of the sports talk radio stations here in Atlanta until he got fired about a year ago - but I believe he's an Auburn grad. I'll have to check that out.

You must have trouble reading the English language. I've declined the bet about 5 times now. Move on please.

Well Chadd, like you, said this story was just some made up twitter fantasy and none of the Main Stream sports media was reporting it. Now that over 1000 newspaper articles have been written, are you still clinging to the fact that this is a made up story? I mean, why can't you admit that you were just wrong?

Probably because you haven't been right yet.... last time I looked FSU was still flying ACC banners... try not to let your head get too big before something actually happens..

Edited so GA didn't think I was talking about him.

Edited by Southshore26
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

So those 1000 newspaper articles were all from 1000 different sources?

Probably because you haven't been right yet.... last time I looked FSU was still flying ACC banners... try not to let your head get too big before something actually happens..

Edited so GA didn't think I was talking about him.

I got your drift. ;)

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

So those 1000 newspaper articles were all from 1000 different sources?

Brett McMurphy....

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Unless someone is in the room when (IF) FSU is talking with The Big12, then they don't know for a fact what's being discussed. Until then it's all speculation. It may very well happen. Currently it's speculation.

Edited by Bull-by-Marriage

Let me go one record WON MOAR THYME for those who don't understand English and/or have virtual reality glasses on seemingly at all times:

FSU to the Big 12 MAY happen ... but there is a tendency by some on here to post things like they are breaking news, and about to happen in the next 10 minutes to 24 hours ... when they are actually far, FAR away from taking place.

I agree with Databull that they are probably on the phones or behind closed doors working out the legal details. That's not a stretch of the imagination. But to present this whole thing as a done deal is FAR from the truth when there are many, MANY issues that need to be worked out beforehand.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

And the medal winners in the 100 meter backpedal, Gold- Georgia, Silver- Southshore and Bronze- Joe. It was a photofinish though. :iconic_u_black:

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

And the medal winners in the 100 meter backpedal, Gold- Georgia, Silver- Southshore and Bronze- Joe. It was a photofinish though. :iconic_u_black:

I've never backpedaled. If you can provide me proof I'll gladly concede.

You've just got the comprehension skills of my 8 month old mixed with the selective hearing of my wife.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I've never backpedaled. If you can provide me proof I'll gladly concede.

You've just got the comprehension skills of my 8 month old mixed with the selective hearing of my wife.

Wow, no one anywhere near you can comprehend you. It's kind of like when you sit down at the poker table and you can't figure out who the sucker is. Then the sucker is you.