• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Articles From The Tampa Tribune

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  61
  • Days Won:  0

What's Up - Make That Down - With Football Attendance?

By Brett McMurphy, bmcmurphy@tampatrib.com

The Tampa Tribune

Tampa, Florida

http://bulls.tbo.com/bulls/MGBCMTZ5L2E.html

Vitale Has A Soft Spot For USF's McCullum

By Rick Harmon, rharmon@tampatrib.com

The Tampa Tribune

Tampa, Florida

http://bulls.tbo.com/bulls/MGBRWPQ0O2E.html

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

Not much to cheer about EasyU...heh?

Guest bullman33

Memphis (12,719) and Pittsburgh (12,832).

USF's other home games: Tennessee Tech (18,192), Southern Miss (23,770), Army (31,482) and East Carolina (19,201).

Stark difference from the announced numbers, although we all know how inflated those are.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  61

Not much to cheer about EasyU...heh?

CyberBull:

Perhaps you're correct. Perhaps I should stop supporting South Florida in the future.

Irrespective of your personal attacks or assassination of ECU's institutional integrity, I will continue to support USF and ECU, respectively.

If you would like to see me stop posting on your message forum, then please, by all means, notify me privately or publicly and I'll comply with anyone's wishes.

I apologize for the disruption vis-a-vis the mere posting of Tampa Tribune articles.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

JBE,

don't take anything personally on this board... they'll always be someone who would like you to not post... that goes for everyone.  If everyone quit posting when someone poked or prodded them, this board would be a ghost town ;D

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

CyberBull:

Perhaps you're correct. Perhaps I should stop supporting South Florida in the future.

Irrespective of your personal attacks or assassination of ECU's institutional integrity, I will continue to support USF and ECU, respectively.

If you would like to see me stop posting on your message forum, then please, by all means, notify me privately or publicly and I'll comply with anyone's wishes.

I apologize for the disruption vis-a-vis the mere posting of Tampa Tribune articles.

better grow a thick skin quick if you are going to hang on this board

don't pay cyber any mind unless you are a gnat (UCF fan)

Guest wildrover
JBE,

don't take anything personally on this board... they'll always be someone who would like you to not post... that goes for everyone.  If everyone quit posting when someone poked or prodded them, this board would be a ghost town ;D

Yeah, I'd have to say Smazza is really the textbook example for a messsage board whipping boy.   He keeps coming back though,  over and over, no one can question his dedication and support for the Bulls.  His ability to think logically, rationally, critically all the traits normally present in someone who has the normal faculty of reason, yeah, that gets questioned but not his support.  He is a Bull through and through  ;)

Guest wildrover

JBE,

How can you support both teams, I would think that is almost like someone supporting UCF and USF, at the same time.  what I get from my time on their boards is that there really is no other group of fans that hates USF and the fact we got our ticket to the BE.   How can you post over there and stay saine.