• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

FIRE JIM LEAVITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  724
  • Days Won:  0

Undisciplined (any accountability for these players?)

Terrible Play Calling (running the same plays that are NOT WORKING)

Mike Ford still on the bench (He should just transfer to a school that will use his talent)

Stupid mistakes (dropped passes, dropped interceptions, BJ trying to run around like crazy every play instead of staying in the pocket and throwing)

When is this university going to realize that Leavitt cannot take this team to the next level?

Leavitt is like Tony Dungy from the Bucs, they need a Gruden to take them to the next level.

All of you on here will defend this man to the death because he has been here from the start but are you truly satisfied in playing in crappy bowl games every year?  How many years will this go on until they get someone else? 

Same story every year.  Start off great then tank it.  A Leavitt team will NEVER win the big east.  USF will be in the pizza or st. pete bowl this year.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  183

You speak the truth my friend.  We are the sloppiest, most undisciplined team I have ever seen.  At some point the coaching staff needs to be accountable for the lack of discipline and poor play-calling.  USF has been making the same stupid penalties and mistakes for 13 years now.  I think a lot of our fans are content with being a middle-of-the-road program that makes no improvements from year to year.  USF beat themselves tonight.  Until the Bulls can fix these major problems, there will never be any Big East championships in the trophy case.  I'm not expecting national championships, but for christ sake we have the talent to compete for the Big East championship year in and year out.  How can a team whose primary recruiting is in Ohio be a better program than USF.  There are no excuses for this.  I agree with the commentators when they said that the young program excuses don't cut it anymore. 

• Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

Just a stupid post. Yes I would agree Leavitt got outcoached tonight but that is no reason to consider firing him. Um, Ford could have been handed the ball all you want, but if no one is blocking then it doesn't matter. His last carry was a 5 yard loss. Our O-line got outplayed tonight. BJ was more or less having to run around to avoid the sack all night. So who would you hire with all the money that USF has? George O'Leary???......Brian Kelly sure won't be available after this season. This is what we have....deal with it. I still think we will have a 9-3 or 10-2 season. Cincy is just that good.

• Content Count:  14,404
  • Days Won:  13

Talk like this got the Bucs where they are now.

But the bucs were smart and realized they needed a coaching change because dungy was not getting them over the top, it's the same with leavitt

• Content Count:  183

I'm not calling for Coach Leavitt to be fired.  I was just agreeing with some of the points RichmondBull made.  I think there needs to be some accountability on the coaches part.  USF has 9 days to get ready for Pitt.  Hopefully Coach Leavitt will make the proper adjustments and we will bounce back with a big win on the road.  GO BULLS!!!! BEAT PITTSBURGH!!!

Guest Scherdin

STUPID POST!! :furious

Last I say it wasn't Leavitt over or under throwing his receivers. Or dropping passes. Or dropping interceptions.

Face it the players dropped the ball again.  BJ looked like a red-shirt freshman tonight.  We have to come to terms to this!

Leave CJL alone and hold the player accountable

• Content Count:  14,404
  • Days Won:  13

But the bucs were smart and realized they needed a coaching change because dungy was not getting them over the top, it's the same with leavitt

Look, we only had a top 25 recruiting class last year. Jerome Murphy just proved how 1 player can decide a game. Dropped and missed passes didn't help. If there was any coach that needs firing its the OC because repeatedly outside runs were stuffed and they kept doing it. Firing Leavitt now would be like firing Houston Nutt. Who do you think would come to Tampa and do better, you fire him, you have to replace him.

Look, we only had a top 25 recruiting class last year. Jerome Murphy just proved how 1 player can decide a game. Dropped and missed passes didn't help. If there was any coach that needs firing its the OC because repeatedly outside runs were stuffed and they kept doing it. Firing Leavitt now would be like firing Houston Nutt. Who do you think would come to Tampa and do better, you fire him, you have to replace him.

Well it's nice to see you're satisfied with the pizza bowl every year.

Archived