• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Whose done being a die-hard fan? I might be....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  760
  • Days Won:  0

This team is just to hard to get emotionally attached to. I spend so much money following this team, take time off of work, and basically schedule life around them. Every year I've watched them... disappointment. So, time to enjoy the other things in life and casually catch a game here and there when its convenient.

Ok so most of this is frustration, but i truly believe it too hard to be die-hard.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JulmisteForPrez

Fair warning, Rican...

Prepare to be BLOWTORCHED with verbal assaults from the "superfans" on this board.

• Content Count:  34

Uh, no. This team cold go 0-12 every season (god forbid) and I would still root for them.

I don't give up on my teams no matter what. I've been a Rays fan all these years and look, that finally paid off...

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

i'll be a die-hard fan for the rest of my life... its my school, its where ill get my degree and it is basically what will set me off into the business world to be successful. i'll always be a major fan of my school.

i wouldnt blame a casual fan for saying something like that. its sad how we lose games we shouldnt.

• Content Count:  21,009
  • Days Won:  38

Don't worry, the die-hards are used to seeing this year after year.  Unless you are one of those fans that refuse to recognize flaws in the team, you could see the potential for this loss to come at any time.  People made way too many excuses after the FIU game.

Fair enough. But when u love something so much, its hard to take these disappointments. This is why I posted this. I know there are plenty out there who have been fans longer than my 4 yrs so maybe there's a secrete to it. I mean, this kind of **** is worse than watching our '04 4-7 season.

• Content Count:  277

To each is own.  Everyone has a jumping off point where their Bulls fanatacism becomes unhealthy or uunsustainable and they need to quit cold turkey.  

• Content Count:  5,241

This team is just to hard to get emotionally attached to. I spend so much money following this team, take time off of work, and basically schedule life around them. Every year I've watched them... disappointment. So, time to enjoy the other things in life and casually catch a game here and there when its convenient.

Ok so most of this is frustration, but i truly believe it too hard to be die-hard.

I can tell you right now, you are not a die hard fan and you never were. QUIT acting like a 6 year old who just lost their g.i. joe and take the good with the bad.

I'm not saying i will not be a fan. There's just so much I should focus on than whether or not we win every week. I guess with time, comes experience of knowing this will happen no matter how good we look. I think someone posted a thread about preparing urself for disappointment. They were right.

LOL

I can tell you right now, you are not a die hard fan and you never were. QUIT acting like a 6 year old who just lost their g.i. joe and take the good with the bad.

Archived