• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FIU HOTEL DEAL: BRAND NEW HOTEL $56/NIGHT TOTAL - MUST BOOK TODAY!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,277
  • Days Won:  0

Top Picks Super Special $49 per night

Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland

Miami, Florida

Details: IHG’s newest hotel product is available in Miami! Hotel Indigo has your choice of a king or 2 double beds in our newly renovated guestrooms. Our brand new hotel features the New Golden Bean restaurant, full service Starbucks and PHI Lounge. Outstanding fitness center/weight room, free hi-speed Internet access and free parking are also included in this special rate. We are located across the street from Dadeland Mall and downtown Dadeland, Miami. There is no extra person charge. Regular rate is $179 per night. Offer valid 08/01/08 to 09/28/08 is subject to availability, blackout dates, taxes, fees and other restrictions may apply. Individual reservations only, must reserve by 05/02/08. For reservations, contact hotel directly at 305-595-6000 and ask for the Spirit Top Picks special. For additional hotel information, http://www.miamidadelandhotel.com/.

I just booked this.  It's $56 after tax per room per night.  You can get 1 King or 2 Doubles.  See link above for information about the hotel.  It's newly renovated and supposed to be reopening this month.  Because it's new I couldn't find any reviews on it.  I did find this:

Hotel Indigo to Open in May 2008 at Dadeland Business Center

Currently a Ramada Limited, the hotel property located at the heart of the Dadeland business center is being completely renovated and set to be reflagged as a Hotel Indigo upon completion in May 2008. Hotel Indigo is the newest boutique hotel concept by InterContinental Hotels Group and is designed to appeal to the style-savvy guest in search of affordable luxury complete with business amenities. Projected to cost $3.75 million, the renovation also provides for the addition of a restaurant and bar featuring full service Starbucks®, meeting venues, a business center and a fitness center. All renovations are scheduled to be finalized in May 2008. For more information, visit

FYI: There is only one girl answering the phone there so don't bombard her all at one time with calls.  She also has a thick Spanish accent so it might be a little difficult to understand her.  Make sure you write down your confirmation number.  Also, be sure and specify what room type you want (King/Double).  She automatically had me in a King.  You are not charged until the stay, CC number is just to hold the spot.

** Disclaimer:  I have never stayed in this hotel so I can't vouch for it.  I booked solely on the price and their website.  Don't get mad at me if you book here and don't like it.  Also, same goes for those of you that got free flights and booked the rental car I found.  You make your decisions I am just providing information.

Everyone should be going on this trip at these prices!

Cost for group of 4 splitting expenses:

Plane: free

Airport Parking: $25 (estimated ?)

Rental car: $43

Gas: $40 (on the high side)

Hotel: $112 (2 nights)

Game Ticket: $30 ??

Total Per Person: about $85

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  763

Done and done. This is going to be one of the most cheap and subsequently bad@ss trips ever

• Content Count:  1,894

You get what you pay for. Hopefully it works out. Its not a very far drive from my house in Ft. Lauderdale so my stay will be at my house when I drive down.

• Content Count:  19

How far is the hotel from the airport and game?

Stadium is 8.59 miles away and the airport is roughly a 45 minute drive (modified)

• Content Count:  1,911

Stadium is 8.59 miles away and the airport is roughly 17.

Which airport are you talking about? MIA is 12 miles from this according to their site and Ft. Lauderdale International is at least 30 miles.

Hmmm good point. I was assuming Miami. Guess that's what happens when you assume.

• Content Count:  2,277

• Content Count:  4,642

USFFISHIN = USFBARGAIN today!  lol

Nice finds today man!

Archived