• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Saban rant

SixtySix

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  771
  • Days Won:  0

As taken from our good friends over at aunation.net:

arrogant, condescending and rude jerk? I'll be the first to say he is a good coach but whop-tee frigging doo.

He obviously thinks he is better than everyone else. He obviously has LMS (little mans syndrome). You know that Napolean thing. The little sawed off pecker head makes me want to puke the way he treats people.

The bald headed goofy fool, finescum makes him out to be bigger than life and he and others seem to like when he shows someone up at a press conference. In any other situation people would the person acting that way was an arrogant, condescending rude jerk.

I know the bammers bought him to win football games and specifically to get our foot off their neck but you know what, I don't care if he wins 100 national championships, I'm glad he isn't our coach. He is a yankee and he is an embarassment.

He got punked by Louisiana Monroe...LMFAO. It could not of happened to a nicer guy and a nicer group of people.

I hope we whip his as- but no matter whether we win or not $atan will still be a piece of crap.

Whew..I feel better...

• Content Count:  12,293

who cares....did you actually expect anything nice to be said about saben....anywhere...let alone an Auburn fan site?

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

I think that was something reasonably nice.  I agree wtih everything except the part about him being a decent coach.  Original poster didn't even comment on his complete lack of intergrity. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  164

I would be really surprised if Bama didn't fire back with some remark about how USF punked them

• Content Count:  145

from Wikipedia.org

Saban's decision to return to college football was met with a great deal of criticism from both the NFL and college football realms. Saban was referred to as a "liar," by ESPN's Pat Forde[4] and "shameless" by the Chicago Sun-Times.[5] When asked whether Saban was "a raging fraud", Hall of Fame coach Don Shula responded, "What other conclusion can you draw? The guy likes to hear himself talk and then doesn't follow up on what he says."[6] Dolphins owner Wayne Huizenga has refused to publicly criticize Saban over the move.[7]

According to the Dolphin's veteran lineman, Keith Traylor, he would have retired if Saban returned to Miami. To quote, "If the regime had stayed the same, I wouldn't have come back. You just didn't want to hear it. I can't talk to you that way, don't talk to me that way. We're grown men. We get paid just the same." [8] Fellow Dolphin's defensive lineman Vonnie Holliday echoed Traylor's remarks. "There's not as much yelling and screaming on the field [now], Holliday said. "There's a sense of a little more relaxed atmosphere and going about business, and I think it's great." [9]

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I love Auburn fans.

I work with one, and I can just see him saying something like that.

He had an email earlier in the year about how Tim Tebow is a jean short wearing-home schooled- momma's boy.

They can put you down. but do it in such a colorful way that you are confused whether you are supposed to take it as a joke, or if they really hate you.

I wish we could get a long-term deal with them, really enjoyed that game.

Archived