• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

15202 Students needed for Homecoming please!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,457
  • Days Won:  0

We know it will happen - sold out.  However, we need to break the previous record.  On the other hand, we can save breaking that record for 10 - 20 years from now (build some tradition).

Bulls bring 68002 to Ray Jay next week

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

im not sure the student ticket allotment will sell out this time without companion tix.

• Content Count:  12,293

im not sure the student ticket allotment will sell out this time without companion tix.

you can still buy companion tickets but i think its just a few days after the regular student tickets are made available.

• Content Count:  1,457

7/1 v Cincy will do a good deal towards making the grade at home in Ray Jay.

I remain optimistic - but there are plenty of years to come for new records.

Bulls get it done!

• Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

After the lose to Rutgers alot of USF students have gotten their Gator and Nole stuff out of the laundry again.

• Content Count:  7,890

Why would you say what have you been on campus since the RU loss because I have and haven't seen many UF and FSU gear on students.

• Content Count:  357

Why would you say what have you been on campus since the RU loss because I have and haven't seen many UF and FSU gear on students.

but you dont see many usf gear either... its going back to the old ways and if we lose today it will be worse... we wont sell out any of our last remainding games...

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Win out today at Connecticut and next week the student section will oveflow.  I don't believe we will have a problem next week especially since it is homecoming.

• Content Count:  1,238

but you dont see many usf gear either... its going back to the old ways and if we lose today it will be worse... we wont sell out any of our last remainding games...

We are only talking about one loss, so far and if you have lived in Tampa for a long time you will know that the fans here are tuff. You don't know what a losing season is or what a die hard fan is until you have cheered for the Bucs. What are they, in the life time average for loses? 80% loss ratio...most likely higher...anyways, who knows..but you get what I'm talkin bout. Oh, and don't use the St. Pete Devil Rays as an example, they haven't left the gate. for that matter, I don't think they know where the gate is.

USF has no place but up and forward.

I have seen a huge rise in fans and attention to and for the Bulls and I'm talkin bout after the RU game.

Anyway, 7-1 is my concern right now. Homecomeing is centuries away in mind. The only folks having to worry about HC ar ethe ones having to make plans to fly in from the other parts. Everyone here locally should just be putting their HORNZ UP and turning this drizzling wet day into a BULLFEST. Monday will be a great day to go nuts about HC. By the way, yes it would be great to break another attendence record but I'm with CJL on this one..."Give me the BE for Christmas. All the rest will follow."...Actually, my words but I'm sure CJL is on the same page when it comes to the team, concentrating on the here and now.

Go USF!!!

Go Bulls!!!

Beat U-Conn!!!

• Content Count:  7,890

:ROFLMAO Ok whatever you say :Duh :chair

Archived