• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MOVED: RayJay / Daddy Glazer

Cardo4

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  121
  • Days Won:  0

This is my BIGGEST fear! That WV fans are going to outnumber USF fans. Remember the Syracuse basketball game last year?

no way will they out number us.  wont even be close.  they MIGHT bring 10-12,000.  its on a friday so traveling is more difficult for the working class. 

10k-12k is still a lot!

We need as many Bulls fans in Daddy Glazer's house as possible.  Sure wish I could make it down.

Stinkin' airfare is insane right now!

Listen man stop calling it Daddy Glazer's house.  Cause its our house until you decide to write a check for it.  Get over it already. 

Guest JulmisteForPrez

This is my BIGGEST fear! That WV fans are going to outnumber USF fans. Remember the Syracuse basketball game last year?

no way will they out number us.  wont even be close.  they MIGHT bring 10-12,000.  its on a friday so traveling is more difficult for the working class. 

10k-12k is still a lot!

We need as many Bulls fans in Daddy Glazer's house as possible.  Sure wish I could make it down.

Listen man stop calling it Daddy Glazer's house.  Cause its our house until you decide to write a check for it.   Get over it already. 

If you can back that up with some reasoning behind it, I'll glady stop calling Daddy Glazer's House.........Daddy Glazer's House.

It is what it is.

And I love all this, "You need to write a check for it" stuff, too.  Always entertaining.  :ROFLMAO

I realize we won't have a stadium of our own for at least several more years, and I know we have to make due with what we have.  No problem there.

I call it "Daddy Glazer's House" in response to the fans (many on this site) who don't want to move out of Daddy's House until we can build a Ray Jay replica on campus.  That's insane.

And thanks for confirming my true Bulls fan status, Matt.

And what you say is true.....I am more of a "glass half empty" guy, especially compared to certain ones that post here.  But that gives this site a little flavor.  :gobulls

• Content Count:  143

10k-12k is still a lot!

Listen man stop calling it Daddy Glazer's house.  Cause its our house until you decide to write a check for it.   Get over it already. 

If you can back that up with some reasoning behind it, I'll glady stop calling Daddy Glazer's House.........Daddy Glazer's House.

It is what it is.

And I love all this, "You need to write a check for it" stuff, too.  Always entertaining.  :ROFLMAO

I realize we won't have a stadium of our own for at least several more years, and I know we have to make due with what we have.  No problem there.

I call it "Daddy Glazer's House" in response to the fans (many on this site) who don't want to move out of Daddy's House until we can build a Ray Jay replica on campus.  That's insane.

And thanks for confirming my true Bulls fan status, Matt.

And what you say is true.....I am more of a "glass half empty" guy, especially compared to certain ones that post here.  But that gives this site a little flavor.  :gobulls

Actually correctly stated Raymond James would be the "The Tampa Sports Authority House".

"The Tampa Sports Authority was created May 28, 1965 by Governor Hayden Burns for the purpose of planning, developing, and maintaining a comprehensive complex of sports and recreational facilities for the Tampa Bay area."

http://www.tampasportsauthority.com/

This institution created in 1965 allowed for the arrival of NFL football in Tampa 11 years later and helped to provide a facility for USF 30 years later. 

• Content Count:  253

Under the terms of the lease signed by the Buccaneers and approved by the voters, taxpayers would spend $168.5 million on Raymond James Stadium and another $12 million to construct a new team headquarters and practice complex. The public would own both facilities. But the Glazers are saying they will pay for the cost of the new team headquarters and retain the ownership rights. That seems like a pretty good deal for the taxpayers until you learn that the Glazers still want the $12 million for a "practice facility".  Technically, it's the tax payers stadium, but since it's leased to Glazer for peanuts and he gets the majority of the profits from it, I can see why it was called Daddy Glazer's.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Under the terms of the lease signed by the Buccaneers and approved by the voters, taxpayers would spend $168.5 million on Raymond James Stadium and another $12 million to construct a new team headquarters and practice complex. The public would own both facilities. But the Glazers are saying they will pay for the cost of the new team headquarters and retain the ownership rights. That seems like a pretty good deal for the taxpayers until you learn that the Glazers still want the $12 million for a "practice facility".  Technically, it's the tax payers stadium, but since it's leased to Glazer for peanuts and he gets the majority of the profits from it, I can see why it was called Daddy Glazer's.

Took the words right out of my mouth, Grunge.

It's Daddy Glazer's House, sho' 'nuff.

• Content Count:  4,642

oh well who cares?  that daddy provided a start-up football program with the best nfl stadium available.

we'll have our own one day in due time.

Archived