• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

For those that now Mattie Gunz on here... he is a grad student at App State

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

He said they are heading to the stadium to rip down the goal posts as I type this... He was in the bar they were talking about where the Fire Marshall came in... Michigan has over 8,000 people on their Rivals message board as we speak.

And I am picking him up in North Carolina on Friday to drive to the Auburn game... I told him to bring some luck. I'm going to make him wear the same underwear he has on... I'm wearing the same clothes as well as I was rooting for ASU from the get go. Matt and I had been talking about this game for weeks.

On the downside... I had this Michigan girl coming over today that knows more sports than any guy on this board after her game ended and she left the Michigan bar in Scottsdale... I figured it would be an easy score for me after the USF game.

Wrong answer... she won't even respond to my text messages at this point. What a poor sport... but I do understand... I need some time to cool off before I give the Big Luke to some fortunate lady!

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

... Michigan has over 8,000 people on their Rivals message board as we speak.

7994, according to the Detroit Free Press, 6 have leaped to their untimely deaths...

The Michigan rivals board now has over 12,000 people... I can't wait until we're that large. Post counts will mean something then!

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

If you're lucky enough to have the Big Ten network (on free preview this weekend by DIRECTV), they're going to replay the game tomorrow night at 7:00pm. My DVR will be running for that one.

• Content Count:  2,363
  • Days Won:  0

If you're lucky enough to have the Big Ten network (on free preview this weekend by DIRECTV), they're going to replay the game tomorrow night at 7:00pm. My DVR will be running for that one.

For those of us who don't, I'm sure ESPNClassic will be buying it off of them soon enough for one of their "instant classics"

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

What a game it was...I'd watch it again.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

For those of us who don't, I'm sure ESPNClassic will be buying it off of them soon enough for one of their "instant classics"

The bitter, bitter irony in that is if the Big Ten network hadn't come into existence, ESPN and ESPN2 would still have the 12:30pm slot reserved for Big Ten games. And they probably would have put this game on one of those two channels. Ha ha, ESPN got pwned again.

By the way, if you want to go over and congratulate Appalachian State, here's a link to their message board. Right now it's basically a roll-call of other teams' fans giving them a high-five. Didn't see anyone from USF post yet.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I brought a TV for the Bullbackers Tailgate and Gene brought his satellite, and we were able to watch the final 8 minutes or so.  It was great.  Everybody was jammed around the TV screaming and shouting.  Man, it was a great tailgate you boys missed.

Archived