• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Announcing the Columbus (GA) BULLSfest Sept. 7th

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  971
  • Days Won:  0

WHO:  TheBullsPen.com members, their families, and friends who will be in Columbus, GA the night before the Auburn game.

WHAT:  A warm-up event for road tripping Bulls with FREE imported Bavarian beer (21 & over) and FREE appetizers.  We'll order dinner separately from the menu whenever we happen to arrive.  There's nothing over $15 and they have a kid's menu (much less expensive).  You can choose from German classics like schnitzels, sauerbraten, rolladen, wursts, etc., or you can wimp out on a cheeseburger or chef salad.   Did we mention the FREE beer?  It's Tucher Weitzen draft.

WHEN:  Friday, September 7, 2007.  Come by after you get in town and check into your hotel.  We'll tap the first keg at 6pm and some of us will be there until at least midnight, for sure.

WHERE:  The Bavarian House, located at the corner of Whittlesey Rd. and Main St., about 2 miles South of the Hampton Inn-North.  The right side of the restaurant has been reserved for BULLS.  It's the side where the bar, pool table, TVs, restrooms, and entrance to the outdoor patio are located.  Our side can seat about 70 people.  The other side can seat an additional 160 (if you're wearing blue or orange you'll be seated there).

WHY:  Fun and sustenance, Bulls style.  If you don't know how to do the chicken (er, I mean the wounded eagle) dance, we'll show you!  T-Man, BDYZR, BULLfreak, crambone, and BleacherBull have already signed up.  Join us!

HOW do you get invited to the BULLSfest?  Just reply to this post and tell us the number in your party.  If your plans change, let us know that too.  Das ist alle!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

FIRST!

My brother and I will 100% be there.  Keep in mind that I am 6'3" and 260 lbs.  I may or may not drink your beer dry...

Just keep saying "Ich mochte noch ein Tucher Weitzen, bitte" and a half-liter glass will magically appear, again and again.

• Content Count:  34

As of now...add 4 adults and 2 kids to the count.

Willkommen bullsfever!  Wir jetzt haben zwei und zwanzig platze reservieren lassen.  That makes 22 BULLS so far.

• Content Count:  3,407

Bleacher my 6 are very excited about the BULLFEST...  Even better that most of us are at the same hotel... I wonder if they have a shuttle bus at the hotel?????  The later we party at this the better chances of sleeping in the next day....

My brother and I are going to take a taxi.  I am not risking either of us getting a DUI, especially in a new town and before the greatest game.

If 3 or 4 people rode together, the fare would be a few bucks each at most.  Plus, we're drinking for free, so that brings down your tab considerably.

GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

T-Man,

Kelly and I may end up driving to Columbus on Friday and taying at the Hampton Inn as well. If we do that, her and I can be your designated drivers, as neither one of us is too big on beer..... ;)

• Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

BleacherBull for President!

In B-Ham we I think we ended-up at over 100 with an open bar.

Free beer?  Don't be late!

GO BULLS!

In B-Ham, we drank the ECU bar dry...

Archived