• Loading Countdowns
Photo
- - - - -

Please, please no complaints: it was a dream to Dance and win games!

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 BasketBull2012

BasketBull2012

Scout

• 245 posts
  • Joined Feb 24, 2012

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:04 PM

You can't argue and complain about a dream... All I'm going to do is say thank you and wake up with the biggest smile on my face.

I waited 20 years for that I'm so proud of our coaches and players for delivering it. --THANK YOU!!!

GO BULLS!

#2 Ricky the Bull

Ricky the Bull

5th Year Senior

• 7,018 posts
  • Joined Dec 25, 2001
  • LocationLutz, FL

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:05 PM

+1

Thank you for a great season, Bulls!

#3 Ghost

Ghost

Super Sophomore

• 2,110 posts
  • Joined Nov 29, 2010
  • LocationTampa

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:05 PM

Stop being so ******* positive

#4 fuhbull11

fuhbull11

Scout

• 446 posts
  • Joined May 25, 2011

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:06 PM

You can't argue and complain about a dream... All I'm going to do is say thank you and wake up with the biggest smile on my face.

I waited 20 years for that I'm so proud of our coaches and players for delivering it. --THANK YOU!!!

GO BULLS!

True. but should have won that end of story. Spin it however you want to.

#5 Bullphin

Bullphin

Harness good, block bad. Feel the flow. Circular.

• 2,749 posts
  • Joined Sep 07, 2009
  • LocationSomewhere west of Orlando

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:07 PM

Agree. Anything past. 500 was icing on the cake as far as I'm concerned

#6 Vega

Vega

Super Sophomore

• 2,278 posts
  • Joined Jan 12, 2008
  • LocationIn Her Bed

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:08 PM

Agree. Anything past. 500 was icing on the cake as far as I'm concerned

Well hopefully the bar for standards has been raised.

#7 Mama_Bull

Mama_Bull

Heisman Candidate

• Golden Brahman
  • 12,977 posts
  • Joined Oct 13, 2003
  • LocationTampa

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:11 PM

I agree BasketBull, but some people just can't help themselves. Unless you come in first, everybody else loses at some point or another. ALL of our guys deserve ONLY praise at this point. IMO, They will learn from any mistakes and move on. No reason to dwell on it.
Posted Image

You've got to Bullieve!!!!!!!!

#8 Cmr3

Cmr3

Recruit

• 98 posts
  • Joined Feb 05, 2010

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:13 PM

On that note lets go Cincy, so we can get paid.

#9 Skingraft

Skingraft

I started out with nothing..I still have most of it left

• 6,259 posts
  • Joined Dec 11, 2006
  • LocationButter Country; Lake'n It

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:17 PM

Build on this year

Confucius once say: "If fart lumpy, check pants"

#10 tampabull

tampabull

Redshirt Freshman

• 769 posts
  • Joined Nov 30, 2009
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:18 PM

This

yes although we overachieved this year i am upset we lost. especially when we should have won. mental errors played like we were trying not to lose instead of winning
Go USF

#11 Skingraft

Skingraft

I started out with nothing..I still have most of it left

• 6,259 posts
  • Joined Dec 11, 2006
  • LocationButter Country; Lake'n It

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:20 PM

So I can't say it burns when I pee?

Confucius once say: "If fart lumpy, check pants"

#12 Leviathan

Leviathan

Redshirt Freshman

• 648 posts
  • Joined Feb 10, 2011
  • Location461 Ocean Blvd

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:23 PM

Ugh...I'm sorry but this loss was very disappointing. It seemed like USF's path was set up perfectly. A 13 seed team they should beat, and then NC star breaks his wrist.

This was a VERY winnable game and to lose to Ohio sucks. At least if they had lost to UNC it would have been respectable.

Edited by Leviathan, 18 March 2012 - 09:24 PM.

#13 Mama_Bull

Mama_Bull

Heisman Candidate

• Golden Brahman
  • 12,977 posts
  • Joined Oct 13, 2003
  • LocationTampa

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:29 PM

Ugh...I'm sorry but this loss was very disappointing. It seemed like USF's path was set up perfectly. A 13 seed team they should beat, and then NC star breaks his wrist. This was a VERY winnable game and to lose to Ohio sucks. At least if they had lost to UNC it would have been respectable.

Ohio also BEAT #5 seed Michigan. Losing to them is no shame. They are experienced and apparently a very good oitside shooting team with a GREAT point guard. They just played better in the end than we did. NOBODY LIKES LOSING.
Posted Image

You've got to Bullieve!!!!!!!!

#14 Bullumni

Bullumni

Redshirt Freshman

• 525 posts
  • Joined Sep 03, 2000
  • LocationCentral Florida

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:32 PM

BasketBull.... Remember long ago when there were so many negative posters on here? Isn't that what drove HowieP away?

"Don't go over to the DARK SIDE"
I wonder what happened to the test subjects for letters "A" through "G" to get to "Preparation H"

Famous last words of Socrates, "I drank WHAT?!?!?"

#15 Gagged

Gagged

Heisman Candidate

• 9,928 posts
  • Joined Sep 15, 2008

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:38 PM

I would never come down on this team. What an amazing performance this season. But the officiating in this game was crooked and deplorable. I feel like a bank teller who was handed a note.

Nothing more to be said

#16 Bulliever

Bulliever

Gonna Play on Sundays

• A
  • 41,978 posts
  • Joined May 18, 2000
  • LocationChandler, Arizona

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:40 PM

An ability to handle a loss with dignity is probably the toughest thing a fan is asked to do...other than go to games.

#17 GaUSFBull

GaUSFBull

Heisman Candidate

• 12,707 posts
  • Joined Dec 15, 2009
  • LocationMetro Atlanta

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:52 PM

This

Not surprised that fuhbull agrees. Biggest Negative Nancy on here.

Everything you need is around you ... the only danger is inside you.

#18 jjlovecub

jjlovecub

Redshirt Freshman

• 962 posts
  • Joined Nov 26, 2007

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:24 PM

Look yes we can be positve and be proud of our Bulls! As a 96 grad I too like many of you have waited 20 years for this so YES I am so happy but I agree with the other side too. We had it to win and we didn't and yes it is about winning. Do you think the team is like yeah we did great (a little) or are they pissed they let it get away? We may never get this opportunity again. I hope we do but it has been so long in between. Why are people so happy with mediocrity? Not saying we were mediocre but we shouldn't be satisfied - happy with the unexpected - absolutely but still disappointed we didn't stretch it further. This isn't little league where everybody gets a trophy or Tball where you don't keep score, realistic or not this team wanted to win it all and while that was a HUGE far fetched dream, winning tonight was not!

#19 Databull

Databull

Heisman Candidate

• 11,095 posts
  • Joined Aug 31, 2006

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:40 PM

Hats off to Ohio, they played very well.

We played three games in five nights. The officiating was fairly even, but it was called very tight. That played into Ohio's hands, not ours. I can't even count how many of their shots bounced around the rim before falling in.

We destroyed Cal, and we beat a Temple team we were supposed to lose to. Great season. We didn't lose this one, Ohio won it.

Let's make this the start of a string of NCAA appearances.
"I always said I wouldn't leave WKU unless I had a chance to go win a national championship. I truly believe that can get done here," Taggart said in a room packed with family and friends from his hometown of Palmetto. "It wasn't too long ago where USF was No. 2 in the country. It's been proven we can get there. ... My vision for our football program is to win multiple championships in a first-class manner."

#20 BullTiger

BullTiger

Scout

• 393 posts
  • Joined Aug 16, 2008

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:41 PM

Look yes we can be positve and be proud of our Bulls! As a 96 grad I too like many of you have waited 20 years for this so YES I am so happy but I agree with the other side too. We had it to win and we didn't and yes it is about winning. Do you think the team is like yeah we did great (a little) or are they pissed they let it get away? We may never get this opportunity again. I hope we do but it has been so long in between. Why are people so happy with mediocrity? Not saying we were mediocre but we shouldn't be satisfied - happy with the unexpected - absolutely but still disappointed we didn't stretch it further. This isn't little league where everybody gets a trophy or Tball where you don't keep score, realistic or not this team wanted to win it all and while that was a HUGE far fetched dream, winning tonight was not!

Winning tonight wasn't far fetched, but winning WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY and SUNDAY against all pretty good schools was pretty far fetched. You have to admit. We didn't play three gimme teams and being asked to win three games in basically four days is a little far fetched. I love this team as much as the next guy, and it hurts to lose, but hey, we were 2 of 3 in the NCAA tourney. Not bad for a team that most of us thought would have to overachieve to get an NIT invite.

Edited by BullTiger, 18 March 2012 - 10:42 PM.